GearBest — out of stock after 2 weeks of waiting
I'd like to express my disappointment with Gearbest's services.
On 2018-07-29 I bought a Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4G Phablet 3GB RAM Global Version which had an estimate time of shipping of 2 weeks. I waited for more than two weeks and it hadn't been shipped, so I contacted support to know what had happened and they said the product was out of stock, and that I could ask for another product (if it were more expensive, I would have to pay the difference, of course) or get my money refunded. So I entered in contact again asking about another phone's availability and they said that that phone wasn't available on stock as well.
This is a total lack of respect, because they post their products on their website (THE PRODUCT WAS WITH A SALE DISCOUNT!!!) even if it's out of stock.
I will surely think a lot before buying with them again, and definitely won't recommend them to my friends as I used to do before.
More GearBest Complaints & Reviews
- GearBest - product not received 
- GearBest - very professional thieves! 
- GearBest - beelink x2 tv box 4k h.265 decoding/defective product 
- [Resolved] GearBest - faulty product delivered. 
- GearBest - leagoo m8 pro
- GearBest - continuous nonsense going on at gearbest 
- GearBest - worst website ever
- GearBest - scam company 
- GearBest - gearbest / nontrustworthy
- GearBest - never received good and they will now speak to me in any form