GC Servicesfraud and scam

H

This unfair collection company call me several times a day but they never leave message; When you answer nobody is in the other side. This morning I called them and I asked what they want from me; The answer: Do you have Capital One credit card account? I answered Yes and then they asked me for the c.c. number so I said that I never give my credit card number for strangers and if they have something to talk to me please send me a letter explaining what they want from me. After this she said Have a nice day and hung up. After this, they still continue to call me again. It is a warn for everybody; Take care with this company.

• Jf
    JF104401 Jun 09, 2009

I personally know SEVERAL people that work for GC Services-different companies use them-I think Verizon and MCI or something... Anyway, I know one that was on the Collections side. They do their job like any other collector would. I have never heard of them calling a neighbor though, or even asking for a credit card number right when they call... that IS ridiculous. Either way, all collectors are going to get a "bad" name because of what their job entails. They are just doing what they are paid to do though.