Gazelle.comFraud

F

This is a major ripoff ! . I sent two high dollar cameras to them, the cameras were signed for but Gazelle can't find them in the warehouse. Gazelle's response: "your trying to defraud us" "We're going to have your company investigated". Avoid Gazelle like the plague. They are a fraud. They provide the label then expect you to be 100% responsible for the weight etc. on the label. After my experience i found that there were hundreds of complaints about them paying less than quoted. My shipment was "absorbed" buy someone there. I was not offered a dime. In addition to my personal issue with them, they have no phone support and 10 day email response.