Gameforgemetin2. pt

J Jan 23, 2020

Hi,

I'm hereby complaining regarding the customer service received from Gameforge's Metin2.PT Customer rep "SADARK" for wich he denied me a tool to formally complain regarding the service provided in the 19-04-2019. Upon me requested what I am entitled as a customer (a channel to demonstrate my dissatisfaction regarding a service) he refused further support.

The lack of care and complete unprofessionalism from a supposed "rep" from such big company is scary. All I wanted was to recover my old game account so I could pass it on to my son that had recently developed the same interest I had on their game (Metin2.PT), however, not only he didn't as I also stopped playing the game. Not crying over the money I spent on it accross the years, which were surely more than acceptable for the common of mortals, however, it is certainly a lot more than the the normal joe spends. Money didn't care to spend on an hobbie I had since I was a child but something that this "Game Master", thinking to be entitled to deny a customer of his legal rights tought good to simply stop doing his job.

Thank you very much Mr. Saddark, I hope you are called to justify why a customer stopped using a service and to pour money onto your "bosse's" pocket.

I now found a new "life" on a non-gameforge Metin2 version. Not seeing any of my dimes again, Gameforge. ´Not until I get a formal channel for a formal conversation.

Best of Regards.