GameduellMONEY STEALERS

I HAVE TRIED FOR OVER 3 MONTHS TO GET MY MONEY OUT OF THIS UNETHICAL, GERMAN BASED GAMING SITE, TO NO AVAIL.JUST GET CONTINUOUS, PATHETIC DELAY TACTICS WHICH ARE CLEARLY DESIGNED TO MAKE THE CLAIMANT GIVE UP TRYING TO RECLAIM THEIR OWN MONEY.WARNING...DO NOT ENTERTAIN THIS COMPANY, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.

• Bi
    biteme381 Jan 12, 2018

Has anyone ever won money on this gaming site?? As soon as I am up any money, I loose connection or game doesn't load and they keep my money. But if I play the exact game for no money, it loads just fine. I am done with them!! Please tell me a fair game site with similar games!!!

• Ru
    Rutro Apr 26, 2012

I have an account with gd for many years now. I play off and on not a daily regular or even monthly regular. Recently I stopped by the site and had a very unexpected win streak that turn south amazingly fast to no fault of my skill. 4 lost connections 2 score didn't record and games just not responding right; so when not only all of my win monies had been just erred out of me but also most all of my deposit leaving me with 200gd$ I wrote and said that I felt like some refund should be give that since my computer was showing no lost connection on my part it wasn't my error and that if it had happen only once maybe twice in a few hours that I might have understood but yada yada.. Well they gave me a credit of 200 gd$ but here is the catch they wont let me play or do anything on the site. I am getting a notice saying that I have to confirm my email after several years of been a customer (ie already on their mail list) and until I confirm my email nadda as in cant withdraw my monies either. For well over a week now I have been hitting the confirm my email and going and checking my mail.. They are just not sending me anything. So I wrote em told em keep it since I know I wont see it anyways and cancel my account.

• Gd
    gdsocios Aug 06, 2011

i've been paid many times. if you still have your gameduell account contact me and we can take some money out. gdsocios gmail com. Dont worry, you dont have to spend money.

• To
    TomCollins Jan 27, 2011

You're right. GameDuell falsely presents itself to be an American company when in fact it is a subsidiary of a German company. Even the name is some bizarre mixture of English and German that just sounds like [censor].
    I've also experienced what you've described; my money was also withheld and they required from me proof of identity (America happens to be one of the only countries in the civilized world that does not force mandatory IDs on the masses). Their unqualified personnel refused to offer an alternative. Their Mexican CEO apparently sits in a P.O. Box office somewhere in San Francisco. The only thing that helps is a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

• Au
    AUDREY TAYLOR Nov 19, 2010

STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. THEY PROMISE YOU FREE PLAY THEN YOU HACE TO UPGRADE, HOW DO UPGRADE "FREE"? THEY REQUIRE YOU TO UPGRADE WITH $5, $10 OR $20 ALL WITH THE SAME THING: PLAY AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. IF ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME THING WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU PAY $5 OR $20? YOU CANNOT GET YOUR MONEY AND YOU DO NOT GET TO PLAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT. THEY AE LIERS AND CHEATS!