Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zasamsung microwave

J Jun 14, 2019

I bought a microwave from gate just less then a year again and I took an extended warranty on it, and the sales person told me there is no need for a receipt has my ID number can be used has one. I took it in just to found out they can't do anything. I put alot of money above the price of that microwave. I call the store, gateway, and no help. Tell me what I need to do cause help Peter can also help alot. We buy alot of things from gate and this is very disappointing. Please provide feedback. [protected]