Gambler Tubescigarette tubes are incorrect. filter is short by about 1/2

M

Your cigarettes tubes are defective. Where the filter is it is too short and makes using machine very frustrating because more than half of the cigarettes you have to empty and redo cuz the tabacco is 1/4 inch short of filling to the filter bacause of your products incorrect filter size. Plus makes cigarettes too strong like no filter. Terrible you should not be in business. Also tabacco has so many stems in it

cigarette tubes are incorrect. filter is short by about 1/2

More Gambler Tubes Complaints & Reviews

• Wa
    Wanda Sue Fortner Mar 30, 2020

The tubes I Purchased are either torn or wrinkled up! I've tried & tried to Roll with them but I cannot! I'm on a fixed income so I Need My Money Back So I Purchase Another Box! Thank You Wanda Sue Fortner At 144 Township.Rd.615 SouthPoint, Ohio.45680.

Comments

• Ti
    Tinytim11 Oct 21, 2018

I been buying gambler tubes n gambler products for over 10yrs n in the last 2 months I been getting tubes I can't even use even if I cut the end off please try to fix them or please replace them ty. TIMOTHY BELCHER 37 BOUSCAY AVE APT F NORWALK OHIO 44857

Comments