The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gallagher Basset — rude claims agent
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Had my 2008 Honda Civic oil changed, they admitted they put the oil filter on backward, or had problems with the oil filter in the past, but my engine siezed up that day. Now I have to deal with their third party adjustor Gallagher Basset, the claims agent went on vacation with out leaving a message about the status of my case, and the supervisor, when called says, "we're allowed to go on vacation" and blows off my request for status of my claim. It has been two weeks today since my Civic was towed into the Honda dealership. Honda has not been contacted by anyone and wants answers. Honda has given them the cost to fix the engine, over $4, 000.00. Now, it's who's going to pay, the filter company, the oil company. I don't care, they should fix it and decide how to split up the bill later. Be wary of "Oil change" businesses. Be very wary of Gallagher Bassett, the rudest people on the face of the earth.
More Gallagher Basset Complaints & Reviews
- Gallagher Bassett - Very rude and unprofessional
- Gallagher Bassett - workman's comp
- Gallagher Bassett Workers Comp - Rude & Unprofessional!!!
- Gallagher Bassett - Terrible experience
- Gallagher Bassett - Stay away
- Gallagher Bassett - They do not do their job
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. - Bunch of lying ###
- Gallagher Bassett Services - claim adjuster service
- Gallagher Bassett - Rude Employees
- Gallagher Bassett International - This company is awful