Funky Pigeon — mothers day flowers
I was thrilled to receive a box of orchids from my daughter, who lives in Hong Kong, for mothers day. But my excitement rapidly evaporated when I opened the box. Of the seven stems; three were broken and the blooms of two others were very limp. There was some advice of how to look after flowers but that did not seem to cover orchid stems.
After displaying the stems for some time the flowers have not recovered.
As you may appreciate I hesitate to tell my daughter as she would be very upset and disappointed. And very likely be against using your services again.
I still have the box that the orchids were sent in; which is bent and may be the reason why some of the stems were broken.
Please let me know what other information I can give you to successfully register my complaint and determine a mutually satisfactory outcome
More Funky Pigeon Complaints & Reviews
- Funkypigeon.com - they ruined surprise and haven't delivered cards on time 
- Funky Pigeon - mothers day flowers
- Funky Pigeon - very disappointed
- Funky Pigeon - my card and canvas order
- Funky Pigeon - order for daughters birthday that did not arrive
- Funky Pigeon - birthday card and birthday cushion
- Funky Pigeon - a missing card and wrong order
- Funky Pigeon - I am complaining of the condition of the goods I received
- Funky Pigeon - cards
- Funky Pigeon - unsolicited spam emails