Fruit Of The Loom / women's microfiber briefs
December 2017, I purchased 2 boxes of the briefs...size 9 and I left for a month long trip to SE Asia January 9, 2018. Love them, they fit perfectly. I was going to Italy, leaving May 30th. Went to Walmart, found the exact same briefs, bought 2 boxes, took 12 brand new briefs. Again bought size 9. Of course I didn't try them on, I bought them for the trip and they were the same brief, same size. They are way too small, they didn't fit well, but I was stuck as I was not home in the USA. I wored them, washed them out, and the elastic broke in the waistband. I threw awy several pairs...and I didn't wear 6 of them...still rolled up...and back in the box. What the heck, I should not have had an issue with the briefs, your sizes should be consistent and they were not. They are not expensive underwear, however, not having comfortable underwear when traveling in a foreign country and doing a LOT of walking is not pleasant.
Thanks for listening! I have pictures, comparing the size 9s I got a year ago and the size 9s I purchased for the trip. The new ones are definitely smaller.
More Fruit Of The Loom Complaints & Reviews
- Fruit Of The Loom - ladies underwear 
- Fruit Of The Loom - ladys under wear hip cut 
- Fruit Of The Loom - underwear 92%polyester 8%spandex
- Fruit Of The Loom - pocket tees 
- Fruit Of The Loom - faulty under wear
- Fruit Of The Loom - never again!
- Fruit Of The Loom - 6 pack of bikini briefs size 6 to 8 seamless stretch
- Fruit Of The Loom - women's bra
- Fruit Of The Loom - womens black ankle socks
- Fruit Of The Loom (Fit For Me Underwear) - underwear