Freelancer.comthis place needs to be shut down!

G

The Freelancer creators have found an absolutely amazing way to scam people out of their money. Great job guys! This website is full of thieves and scam artists. And the Freelancer staff does not care at all.
I was scammed by one of their employees and still waiting for my money.
I've already told my friends and colleagues about this scam site and will continue to post negative reviews! Customer service never helped me, all they want is money! This place needs to be shut down!

• St
    StevenE Mar 02, 2016

Hello Greg,

My name is Steven from Freelancer.com.

We understand your concern.

Furthermore, we always make sure that we exhaust all avenues in investigating every issue; hence, for an impartial and unbiased conclusion. We may discuss your concern regarding this issue by sending an email to us.

If you are experiencing difficulties, or in need of our help, you may always shoot an email to [email protected]

We are always ready to address all your concerns.

• Wa
    Watcher11111 Sep 19, 2016

This person is telling you the truth about this website. Believe them!!!