Menu

A
Author of the complaint
8:33 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I opened an account in freelancer.com with the aim to start up a career by freelancing my skills to a global clientele. After months of strenous bidding I was able to bag a project and was very happy about that. Since these months I had invested to make my account active. Didn't got a single warning from freelancer. All the mails they send were only about you are getting noticed... But now when I had a milestone of $200 in place and the work was delivered, just last bit of brushup was remaining, they suspended my account all of a sudden, for reason I wasn't notified about. I was genuinly trying to get my id verified, which was an aadhar card, by the government of india.

Why wasn't I notified about the error/requirement at the beginning itself. While charging money/project fee why wasn't the issue brought to me. I am sorry to say that but I feel like getting trapped in a forgery. First charge the money at best what you can and then cancel the account. Moreover, it is my only hope since I don't have a regular job.

Thanks & regards

More Freelancer.com complaints & reviews

Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
Freelancer.com - scam