Free Charity CarsCharity Fraud

I applied with charity cars inc for a car due to the fact I was ripped off and spent all my money on a car and it broke down so I applied with charity cars for a car well it came down to me having the votes they say a persons needs they told me to look elsewhere and when I filed a complaint against the deleted my profile.

These people are a fraud and don't do what they say so don't bother applying with them you will never get a car.

Edd

• Su
    sunsetatdawn Jul 27, 2017

Kind of need a car first to do that lol. I came here wondering if anyone knew for sure if scam or something. I signed up for it and got a subscription confirmation email, but when I went to log in, I couldn't. The reset form won't send me an email to see if maybe I am just screwing up the password. I've checked junk mail and everything. When I tried to contact them, it says my message triggered their spam filter and won't be sent...what??? So, with all the issues, I had to wonder. Whether it is legit or not, guess doesn't matter for me, I can't access it.

Sarahhha Feb 12, 2017

Did you know that big companies spend more than 1 BILLION dollars on advertising every year?

Companies are constantly developing and improving ways to advertise their product, and they NEED someone like you to show off their ads on your vehicle.

Do you know what they need? They need YOU. That's right... and they are willing to pay money for you to drive to work, drive to the grocery store, etc... to advertise their product.

By advertising this way, companies get their product shown to a core demographic that they are targeting!

You could make $300 a month by simply driving to work everyday! Imagine making money for something you already do all day long!.

Easy work and easy pay that could really help with the bills.

Thanks,
    Sarah Johnson

• 1s
    1sam22 Oct 18, 2016

I was a member of this rip off scam. I was a angle I gave away all my votes. I tried to make cash donation but I could never got anyone to return my emails. site manger don't get paid any more so that is why you never got no reply to your emails. BRAIN is a RIP OFF I help ineedafriend2 with extra votes. she was a ever day voter. I was so surprise when she lost out to this person? who was on less than a year get the call. I saw her blog she wrote when thanksnow was asking people to send this dead man votes. this person had 7 accounts. last I was on she had two as her self and her daughter. than ineedafriend tried to help ( FAKE kat22 ) and she block her told a lot of people she was being mean by saying SHI## about her which was a lie. you think the CEO did any thing? Hell no. When ineedafriend2 ask for help to stop getting hate mail NO 1 was there to stop it. Ineedafriend2 sent me what she said to this KAT22 there was NOTTHING IN IT MEAN. IT had address phone numbers to places that was to help this I am dieing homeless person.. B>S Thanksnow was telling everyone not to vote for ineedafriend2. Ineedafriend2 said she had Casey's Hy-Vee tear down her signs. SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. when she was getting the nasty letters I saw them . Did they stop that NO. but they told ineedafriend2 she had to watch her step. But the site could let members ask for money. I tell you this if you join this scam you are on your own there will be no help at all. you are the one who does all the work while BRAIN the CEO gets the pat on the back as the one who got you the vehicle. You are the one who got to get a news paper or TV news to help you out with a story. Which is going to be HARD to do you are not a money maker. you have better luck making a sign and standing on the sidewalk asking someone to give you there JUNK vehicle. all cars that they say was given away has miles that is 189000 Over ten years old. I seen where some said they got a car that needed 5.000 dollars work on it. My ? why has no one looked into this rip off. ineedafriend2 you should sue this free charity cars for not helping you when you was being ABUSED on this LOVING COMMUITY> IF this is a god loving caring place and if I join again if I got called a whor# I be SUE this scam of a charity. I hope someone will close this fake hateful place down. no one needs to spend 10 years 6 years 3 years and be told there is no donations in your little town because you can not get your local churches or news paper or tv news to help you when it will not make them any money.

• In
    ineedafriend2 Aug 07, 2016

What right do you have in calling me a who##?here to stop fcc. I Did not deserve to be treated with disrespect. yes I told Brain I was being called a wh-- a [censored] I put in my shout out we need a new Site Administrator who will help I get told NO Negativity. notthing about me getting letters from other members telling me I am a dumb bit---. or I have a boohoo story. Yes you hurt me does that make you feel good? You are not the only one who have been a cold mean unfeeling person I never want to meet I would knock you on your happyass. or the person who I think is doing it is telling members I am calling her a liar, when all I done was try to help her I sent her addresses phone numbers, every time I say any thing she will delete her post. than she put up same dame sad story, Is that you ? I been a member for almost 3 years I never miss 1 day of logging in. returning all votes. I can not write a blog. I can not report a member. I ask for help NOTTHING. Site Administrator no one is on there to help you. yes I still log into free charity cars. every day. I can not report a member I can not write a new blog, I have went threw 3 printers on my 4th one since joining Free charity cars.. Yes I now members reported me for a blog I had with the rules that BRAIN does not follow. Yes I now I will be kicked off free charity cars after brains reads this. but I did not DESERVED to be treat like ###. I am angry because BRAIN did NOTTHING. every once in a blue moon Site Administrator does NOTTHING to help. you do not read your emails. I have copies I saved on my new computer you can not delete them, I went to copy my emails I had in my mail box all gone? I do have proof I did email you. and others have ask you ? we are not kids if you can not pay to fix your site I be happy to give you a twenty dollar bill each month to help keep free charity cars up and running. If you said you needed help there others who would send you what they could each month, all you need to do is be honest with us. I really did believe you ways a good thing. but to day I set here mad with tears running down my face I wasted almost 3 years of my life holding onto hope of driving myself to see my son or driving myself to a doctor. I believed in your charity. All I see is we join we try to get our local news and papers to help us. They are not going to there is no money in it for them! My state is not a giving one. like others are. I just do not understand why you don't care any more., Why are we the ones who try to promote free charity cars. when we do not have you behind us to help us get a story on the news, or in our local paper / I get called a beggar, or see my copies tore off Bulletin Boards. Brain you need to step up and give us hope. we are losing hope on free charity cars
    Losing hope is acceptable, you can find it again. Running out of hope though is the problem.

Tammy Stiltner May 02, 2016

Reading the comments is cultis

Tammy Stiltner May 02, 2016

The people defending FCC is the same person. Look at the way they talk...especially the us of the word whiners and liks how they said brain was smart. A person does not defend a owner of a company as if he is jesus. Its a hired person or a worker. Also notice how they posted proff in the form of screen caps. A hired person unknowingly will do this thinking their company is so good a normal person would totally do that.

• Ka
    KathleenA Apr 22, 2016

I do not have the time either. . I wake at 4am to vote gor hundreds of people and give away votes.. before starting my day. In crippling pain. I just do it. And.. now that I have done this... that makes me a "B"... only in YOUR book. You say you do not have time to vote all day.. YET.. you have time to sit on this and free charity cars site and whine and complain because what it all boils down to is that you want a car given to you without having to earn it in some kind of way. If you can sit and argue with people all day, then you have time to put forth effort to vote and help others and yourself. And YES.. I WILL still be there voting for hundreds of people daily. Because I care about people. It seems to me you do not care for your own self.. you cannot possess the care and compassion for others, and that is required, on this site, to ever get a car. This is your choice.. yet.. if you choose to not care and not vote and be selfish and greedy, then it is likely you will not receive a car. Anyone with a genuine and caring heart, will figure out that it probably isn't about how many votes you have, how high your page rank.. yet.. the effort you put forth to help others and working in the way of God that gets you a car.. granted.. a car is donated in your area. It does help if you promote the site and a car is donated in your area.. so putting forth effort to promote the site is helping yourself.. and others in your area. By the time you wrote all that you have here today.. you could have voted for some hundreds of people and posted about the site online or made some phone calls. Thus.. stop complaining. You DO have time to put forth the effort to vote and help yourself and others. I've been awake since 4am and voted for 400 people and added and voted for all new members today on the site. And taking the time to explain all of this to you as well.. and it's now only 9 a.m. and my day is just beginning and I have the entire day ahead of me to check in on some of the members there that I am concerned about as well.. and to take care of personal priorities and wait for the paperwork for the car I will be receiving soon. I think you asked me all of this last night sammie davies.. Again.. I've explained to you to tg e of my knowledge and ability as to how to get a car there. And.. again.. I've been on there almost a year and a half.. not less than a year.. I told you that on my most recent blog on FCC last night. I also told you that I would continue voting for you. Yet, you make it hard for anyone to help you. Yet I am a forgiving soul.. Have a blessed day! ♡

• Ka
    KathleenA Apr 22, 2016

While all of you are complaining... and probably complaining on the site instead if boting and promoting and helping others... and being selfless.. you were probably on the site being greedy, lazy and selfish. Trust me... the organization is not a scam. I was just awarded and got the call 7 days ago. Yet, I also invested 2-3+ hours a day on the site.. voting for hundreds of members daily, who also need a car. Transferring and sharing the votes that I received with others whom I felt were in dire need. I also spent time promoting the site.. because, without donations, people cannot receive a car. And it has to be a car donated in your own area. If you promote you are helping others and yourself to possibly receive a car. If you vote.. you are helping others and yiurself to possibly receive a car. As for someone mentioning that the only people receiving cars are rich standing in front of their nice houses.. lol.. I live in a duplex.. in one of the most impoverished neighborhoods in my city. Those pictures are likely being taken at the "donors" residence or mechanics "shop/businesses when the person goes to pick their cars up.. Someone did state that people are disabled, homeless, without internet. . living with pain and crippling disabilities. . And.. thatif they are unable to vote.. how can they get a car? By having their friends and family vote in their place. That is how. My entire spine and neck are injured and live 24/7 in constant excruciating pain.. yet I managed t get on the site and help others and myself and had family on the site also.. yet they coud not vote often and much of the work was done myself. Yet.. I voted for probably 400 people day, and maybe got back 200 votes a day. Why did I keep voting for the other 200 people who never returned votes? Because I actually read their stories, because I care. . And. I knew that they were unable to vote and that they needed the help. Even if my daily vote for them were the only votes they received. God knows our our hearts.. and most people on the site that are receiving cars are at one end of the spectrum or the other.. yet they all need cars. Perhaps some people do not receive cars.. because God also knows THEIR hearts. You don't get anywhere in life being greedy and selfless. Well.. you can.. yet. It can also all be taken away as well.. Before condemning a generous and caring and helpful organization and group of people such as freecharitycars. . Take a lookinside yourself and your own heart and ask yourself what you have done to earn and deserve a car on their site.. Karma is real. What goes around. . Comes around.. Best of luck to you in this life. Have a blessed day!

• He
    her to stop fcc Apr 20, 2016

free charity cars say votes matter? they don't ask money the do it every day. where was the cars for the vets? why does a person on state list lose out of a car to a member who has not been on charity cars a year while other one been on every day for 3 years? if votes don't count why have it?. you cover your ### by deleting there shout outs, so the ones who say something are the ones who get put on a shi### list, just like thanksnow said she going to lose her chance at getting a car. the dumb said no. she still logs in I see. she did not say anything about my letter did she so you are reading others email. is that right for you to do that?why is it you pick on certaint people on free fund me charity cars? others you say no Negativity but you let other do what ever they want????????????????????????
    Earthgem a big joke he gives shout out to people who are scamers.
    paulzpc, , , , http://www.gofundme.com/pau-- (Invisible)Please share!! https://www.gofundme.com/sruk
    What is prohibited on FCC?
    Contemptuous, rude, or disrespectful communication.
    2.Impersonating a Staff Member.
    3.Petitioning Staff for a vehicle, votes, job, or monetary assistance. they do your site not doing her job how much money does that coast???????????
    4.Bartering or selling of votes.
    5.Negativity, admonishment, or harassment of any kind directed at another whether publicly or privately.
    6.Vulgar or profane language.
    7. ographic, overly revealing or suggestive photos of any kind.
    8.Spamming of any kind in any manner. Earthgem, Current Status:
    Daily Voter! Please add/vote 4 JMMill94, ChrissyJ, WhistlinWheels, R.Todd, Pizzahead, Sherry_Crail and KathleenA, JNY, Darrell_Newson
    9.Posting / advertising other websites in any manner. every day unless you are on the watcher you can say any thing only 1 has a side.
    10.Requesting financial donations from other members in any manner. every day
    11.Public address of site, account, or member issues.
    12.Funneling votes from other accounts or any other method of gaming the site to cheat. really what are votes for?????????????????
    13.Falsifying information on your vehicle application/story.
    14.Calling the Charity Cars office for any reason other than to make a donation or if you are returning a call from us in regard to a vehicle for you. yeah can not call them reason is they are a scam. talk with the vetrans talk with the ones who been on 3 5 6 years no FCC wont do that because they will say I don't now why no veteran got the call no I don't now why I worked my ### off just to lose a free car to a person who been on less than a year/ why the person been gone a year comes back to fcc less than a week he got the call, IS THAT FAIR???? why cant some one bring them down for there lies. you need to let this members know if they vote every day for ten years that they are not going to get a FREE car. you need to tell them if you get on the ### list we give the car to a person who we think ONCE again FREE charity cars COVER there ### by posting this in there RULES
    Once a vehicle becomes available in a particular geographic location, our team usually begins reviewing the applications of our members with the most votes/highest page rank who live in that general vicinity. Even if your page rank is lower than someone elses, you may receive a vehicle if your story is truly inspirational and compelling, but we must strongly emphasize that your application is more likely to be reviewed if you have a high page rank. (Note: The applicant with the highest number of votes, page rank, or more poignant story, may not be selected to receive the vehicle and the recipient may be selected from any geographic location.) for real this is how they can pass the top list for a person who been a member for four five years to a person less than a year. this is how they cover there ###..
    (Ultimately, staff has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site, and as deemed necessary)**your staff can lie and say any thing. cover your ### some more
    KathleenA less than a year ..We got The Call!! God IS Great! He determines our Fate! TY FCC/Brian/Donators/Voters!! I'm still here to vote/promote/transfer! for real? you need to let every one now votes are worthless. need to bring them down for the fake they are. that's a dirty deed for you
    I don’t have time to vote all day long. Can’t you design a button so that I can vote for all my friends at once? HERE IS WHY
    We could, but that would hurt FCC’s ability to generate car donations as well as reduce our advertising revenue. REALLY I WAS TOLD IF A DONATION WAS MADE IN YOUR STATE and YOU was A good ### kisser you would get a car. LIAR. Please understand that the more times our members vote, the more times ads are displayed on each profile page. Additionally, activity and page views will improve our websites visibility on the Internet which helps FCC receive more vehicle donations from the public. LIAR

• Be
    Betty McCann Jan 16, 2016

I am a senior person and live along, I have no one to help me when I need to go to a Doctors apt. or food shopping, I live on a very limited income, it is just my SS and it is not enough to buy a car. I sometimes have to go two or three months to save up my food stamps ($37 a month) and clip coupons to get food. I am doing fine with
    that. But the only way I get to go anywhere is by the local bus and they will not allow any more the three or four of the grocery bags at a time on the bus. Some times I think the government has just forgotten us.
    Put please I need a car. I still have a valid drives licence, and am willing to take a class to show that I can still drive.

• Al
    Allan Z Apr 07, 2015

I was signed-up with FCC in May of 2014 & left the site that July after doing some intensive research prompted by comments made by some other participants. What FCC is basically doing is providing a social network site for "hard luck cases". My research brought up many contradictions, discrepancies & questions regarding their motives, finances & management. practices I posed a number of questions that I shared with other disaffected members which I am attaching to this comment to show that I'm not a "complainer" & that I had really thought this out before making the decision to drop out. Since then I have known at least 20 others that have done so. Scam or Sham? It's up to the individual to decide. However, my belief is that FCC is profiting, so to speak, by having its members do all the work for them for free with minimal tangible results.

• Or
    organizedchaos Dec 30, 2014

I agree that FCC can be a fraud. Many people have been waiting a very long time and others are chosen before them. Sad charity. While the employees pocket free vehicles. Where is the money going that people donate? Into the founders pockets. Shame on this organization. Ask them to post records public since they claim to be a NPO.

• Mr
    mr4 Jul 08, 2014

The FCC is a Good charity!!
    The only thing I would like to know is who is there affiliate program that some of the cars are donated from? If there is a special program where they are getting cars from, why are more people not getting awarded cars? Also, when the affiliate program donates a car, how does FCC decide who and to what state the car goes to? How do the votes play into this affiliate program process. The process is suppose to be based on getting votes to move to the top, so your application can get picked when a car is available in your area. Are the affiliate programs cars only donated to people in certain states? Because there are some people at the top of the list for their city and they have yet to receive a car! Lastly, if you have only been on the site for a little while, and you work your way to the top of the list, can you be skipped for someone who has been there longer? If it's based on votes, and you get to the top, it should not matter how long you have been there because you did what was required! I understand if somebody that is more in need gets help first but it should not be based on whose been on there longer! If it's going to be about a Best friend clique or who's popular type of thing, then that is unfair and there really is no point in voting!!

• Mr
    mr4 Jan 02, 2017

@mr4 I agree, there does seem to be something a little fishy going on sometimes. "Certain" members were getting nice newer cars from this secret "affliate program". I say secret because whenever you asked about the "affliate program" the staff would say they can't give you any name or information because they didn't want you to contact the "affliate program"!
    There are also regular donars that do donate nice newer cars too, but those cars only go to "certain" members as well!
    The rest of cars are mostly year 2000 and under and need costly repair work. Those are the cars that most of the members get!
    I guess the "certain" members are the ones who stay online constantly and "promoting". Everybody can't do that and have other things to do.
    If donations are not given in your area, then most likely you are out if luck.
    Promoting rarely helps because people think it's a scam or they think you're begging and tell you no and to get a job. Alot of this can be avoided if the staff would help promote instead of letting the members promote alone, "Sweat Equity". This would help get more donations because people might not think FCC was a scam. Instead, the staff sit around while the members promote and then when a car is finally donated, everybody says Thank You FCC (Brian).

• Po
    Pompano Jan 06, 2014

I agree with the person who commented FCC seems to be a glimmer of hope FCC does offer more than just hope of a free car. It is community and its encouraging and we draw support from from each other. That is the point of FCC, to receive and give support. Even if I never get a car either, I will always have that moment when someone said, hang in there too. For my FCC family, I thank you so much for your support. It is amazing to log on every day and see the votes and hear the kind words of encouragement, which really helps me, get through the day. VidaM

• Ek
    ekoot Jan 01, 2014

I am a member of FCC and also an accountant and i can see from the state of florida statement for 2012 that there was a deficit as in any other business if there is a deficit the owner had to have paid out that money. Why would someone run a scam that was losing them money?

• Co
    complreload Oct 16, 2013

Free car charities this is not a scam they are an excellent way to give hope and faith back to the people. this is an excellent non-profit organization. the person that is complaining is just ungrateful because they had to fix the car that they won a little bit

• Th
    ThankSnow Sep 17, 2013

FCC has been a loving supportive community to me for 3+ years. This gentleman's attitude and actions on FCC are not the norm. FCC works best when a new member willingly embraces the effort necessary to cultivate their standing in the community, by what they bring & give to the community. It's true some people don't receive cars and have been on FCC for many years. One example is a person that has been here for 5 years and votes maybe 5 times a month and complains that they feel like they will never get a car. Our success on FCC depends on the effort, we as members, put into our membership. It's obvious the original complainer did not intend to be a meaningful, positive, contributor to the community and by spending his time on FCC as he did, I'm glad he and his lady were shown the door.

• Ce
    Certified 1 Jul 25, 2013

I find these numbers to be extremely unbelievable. This came directly from the State of Florida.

Charity Cars, Inc., Longwood, FL Print
    Also Soliciting as
    1-800 Charity Cars
    1-800-Charity Farms
    1-877 Charity
    Free Charity Cars
    Registration Number :CH7722 Expiration Date : 4/7/2014
    Revenue Source : 08 - IRS 990 w/ Sch.A (08/31/2012)

Total Revenue : $3, 650, 490.00
    Program Services Expenses : $3, 037, 590.00 81%
    Total Expenses : $3, 759, 346.00
    Administrative Expenses : $282, 393.00 8%
    Fundraising Expenses : $439, 363.00 12%
    Surplus/Deficit : -$108, 856.00

• Ti
    Tinkertop May 30, 2013

In any organization unless you are there to know it is not a scam we cannot comment. It may be a scam and it may not. No one knows except God. If you read online about the father and son organization that was taking donated cars and selling them. They were not giving the cars to the people. They made much money until they were caught. I read that and also flipped. They were going on for years like that. We know nothing about FCC except what they they tell people. In this day and age we must be wise in what we do and think. i belong to FCC but got out because we got a car. But I saw people there for years. I watched how many cars came in as a donation that they said came in. So one person every other month was rewarded a car. Great but with all the promotions that went on and only one car. Let us reason together and think this one out. Everyone is entitle to their opinion and it is always the wise person that wins. then if FCC cannot help everyone then they should make it a limit to how many. But in my opinion if they did that then how many cars would be donated to them? Think.

• Su
    Susie Perez May 29, 2013

There is scams on FCC but the scam is not FCC but it is coming from the people who sign up to be a member of FCC. These people want a car and are willing and ready to lie and cheat to other FCC members and try to con other FCC members to vote for them by lying about their circumstances and making many Fraudulent accounts. I think a way to stop this is for FCC to do more than delete their accounts but FCC needs to seek legal ways to sue or prosecute the people who FCC finds is lying not just to them but to all other FCC members. Then these people want have time for these negative blogs but is sitting in a jail cell where they belong. No FCC is not a scam, FCC is just like every other Charity like a homeless shelter or a battered women's shelter or red cross or salvation army. I have gotten help from all of these charities at one time in my life but there was times each one have said no sorry we can't help you. Why? Why did salvation army say they couldn't help me pay my light bill because they didn't have the funds. Why did the homeless shelter not give me shelter when I was homeless (four times at four different homeless shelters)? Because they was full and there was no room. But guess what I didn't give up! Why? Because is was pouring down raining, night time, and the day before Christmas and I had no where to sleep. Guess What? The fifth shelter didn't have any room left either but they let me stay for bible study. Afterwards they found me a cot. I slept on that cot for a month, then S.E.A.R.C.H., helped me find a job. Then two weeks later I had my own apartment. So FCC can't give help to everyone that applies just like every other Charity. It is still a Charity if someone gets help. If you didn't get your help, what are you going to do sit in the rain, at night the day before Christmas and cry.. I have a right to express my beliefs just like the complainers and criers.

• Ti
    Tinkertop Apr 30, 2013

Just because an organization give out one car does not mean they are not a scam. I am on that site now and there has been over 1500 people looking for a car. I have been watching the promotions that people have been doing. In two months there was only one car give to a member. Are you there at the organization observing what they are doing? If you are then make the comment they are not a scam. It is so easy to use the people to promote as they call it so more cars could come in. We think no one is donating because the same people that are sitting there from years ago are still there praying. Unless you go there in person and observe what they are doing, no one could say they are not a scam. They may give out one car to cover their tracks. Very odd that promotion is done all over including television and no one donates. Hard to believe. Prove me wrong.

• Ni
    Nitrate2013 Mar 15, 2013

Some have been waiting 3 and 4 years. Really!? How much of this benefits them more than those who have subscribed. I have my suspicions. False hope, some are faithful every single day for 3 and 4 years and never see a thing, that is crazy. They give away some cars to keep em coming to the website. Like dangling a carrot in front of the donkey if you ask me. Who does that benefit the most, the donkey or the person holding the carrot?

• Lo
    Love999 Jan 09, 2013

After reading more of these comments I see the poster putting people down, speaking negative self talk, etc. If you have a valid complaint and are frustrated I understand. But when making a report on a agency that you disagree with, there are other avenues of doing it and it's more professional and the concerns are usually addressed more quickly. I also don't like some of the arguing that I am seeing from FCC Members as I am a member myself. Once again I will state that I have seen many people awarded cars in the past but here lately the donations have been down due to the downturn of the economy. Many people rely on this charity to get a car in hopes of obtaining a job. And if some people know of wrongful activity within the members being involved, then report them instead of displaying it on these pages. Go to the source with your concerns, that is how grown ups handle business. All I can say is Wow and double wow. . . .

• Lo
    Love999 Jan 09, 2013

I see these comments were posted in 2010 when donations were coming in quickly. Because of the economy donations have been coming in slower. As a result it is now taking approximately from one year to 4 years to obtain a car. I have been on the list now for close to three years and I have voted, promoted in at least two states. But this charity is legit as I have known many who have received cars from this community. It does take time and dedication. The site does encourage car donations, community of working together by voting for each other, it does not force monetary donations, but does request it on the peoples profile pages for people outside the community that would like to help with monetary donations. Many friendships are buildt within this community. It can get discouraging for some who are sick and need a car expediently. In that case I recommend also seeking outside assistance while also utilizing this site as a backup as well. That is my two cents.

TarHeelMan Dec 08, 2012

I'm not in immediate need of a free car right now. Actually not at all. But was curious and decided to do research on FCC (and a significant amount of other Car Assistance/Charities, etc., in comparison) and read a lot of the their Mission Statements, Official Reviews, Comments, Blogs, etc. I spent an entire day as a matter of fact. It wasn't hard at all to find a wealth of information in a small amount of time, comparatively. My conclusion of these organizations and FCC that statistically were consistent in containing these main characteristics in their process and outcomes... in straight and plain English (so to speak and I over simplify):
    "Free" doesn't always mean "Free", "Charity" comes with a price, and the old adage, "...if it sounds too good to be true..." well you know.
    Obviously their representations do not reflect the actual meaning of the words in their Titles, Mission Statements, etc. Not unusual, when you think about it. Happens A LOT apparently. It would be nice and honorable, if for once Organizations would do exactly what they imply in their claimed representations. My humble advice; do the research read these Reviews, etc. and consider Both sides. Add that all up. Then decide for yourself how far you can or are willing to go to conform to the standards and images these organizations claim to present. You may find your personal answers easily that way... and... find the satisfaction of mind that it is you who will decide what you want/willing to do all by yourself. I personally think to find an unconditional and true to intention organization, is like trying to win a Lottery. Hope to you all... everyone deserves it. :)

• Mb
    mb1916 Dec 06, 2012

please read my story, I just applied to the site. I need vote I have no family to speak of
    not into social net working, but I started a twitter account
    read my story please
    at free Charity cars
    Marybeth McLeod
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart

• Ne
    NEka84 Aug 30, 2012

How do i apply ? Iwent on the web site, but it was a blank screen. What am I donig wrong?

• Ph
    phodges Jun 15, 2012

After all this time, I still cannot believe there are those who consider this organization a scam. I myself was awarded a very nice LeSabre, in fact, the best car I have ever owned. No money exchanged hands other than the title, registration, and insurance needed.
    Too many people see this as "The Price Is Right", as if entitled, just because you've joined. Sorry- one must do the work, vote for others, help the newcomers, and promote the goodness the charity has within. If one expects a car within 3-4 months after joining, you are likely disappointed. This may have been the case when the charity first began, but no longer. In these tough times, there are fewer donations, and one must have a car donated within their own state, or locally. I admit, I had some doubts at one point, but, they are quickly diminished by the fact that now, I have a dependable vehicle.
    For those of us who live in the country, disabled, and/or have no real means of real independence, many of those who whine "where's my car?!" should walk in the shoes of those who have to walk miles each day to work, regardless of weather, and take the ability to travel as they please for granted. I say, GOD BLESS FCC, AND GOD BLESS BRIAN MENDIAENS!

• St
    Stellaca May 25, 2012

For anyone to say Free Charity Cars is a FRAUD, you do not know what you are talking about. If you read everything when you joined up, you would know how it works. It does take voting and promoting. The voting show you are there to help others, and it also helps you because you are making yourself a part of the free charity cars community. The promoting is very important, because when a car is given to a member it is based on donations in the area you live. Free Charity Cars not only have helped all the members but they also have been there for the Tornado and Hurricane victims. To still say you don't believe they do this, I can say I know because I received a car from Free Charity Cars almost a year ago, they helped me when no one else did, they were there for me. I applaud them for all the wonderful things they have done for low income families, and families with disabilities.

• 2c
    2cute01 May 24, 2012

i applied for charity car and i was choosen to recieve the car they told me where to pick it up at and when it was time for me to pick it up they said i had to pay a storage fee. is this true or is this a schame.

savedbygrace8239 Apr 29, 2012

Boo hoo to the whiners and crybabies I am on the site everyday voting for people and even hoping to make a few new friends Its like what people have said you reap what you sow and I personally will keep at it because I researched them and they are not fraudulent. so for the cry babies go buy a box of tissues and step aside for those that are willing to do the work to get what they want. Seriously

CHRSITY MUSCATELL Jun 23, 2011

I JOINED FCC SEVERAL MONTHS BACK.I THINK YOU ARE GIVING FCC A BAD SHAKE.THEY HAVE BEEN WITH US THRU THE SITE CHANGE, ENCOURAGING US TO PROMOTE, GIVE KARMA AND VOTING.THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS BUT HELPING THE MEMBERS ON FCC.THERE IS ENOUGH NEGATIVITY
    IN THE WORLD TODAY.YES YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE, THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA.(DUH).IF YOU ARE DISSAPOINTED BECAUSE OF AN EVENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD NOT OF JOINED TO BEGIN WITH. MY FCC FAMILY IS GREAT! PERSONAL AND LOVING.I WISH YOU LUCK IN THE FUTURE WITH ANOTHER CHARITY.
    GOD BLESS CHRSITYM

• milodeke May 28, 2011

singleandhonest I can tell you Brian is indeed very intelligent and they do have a screening process in place for people they award vehicles to.

I was awarded a vehicle in December of 2010 and I had to provide documentation to prove my circumstances, income, dependents etc. I also had to sign papers consenting to a DMV check, credit check, background check etc. They do not award vehicles to anyone who is on probation or parole, had a felony within the past 5 years or issues with their driving records either.

You can read this under the FAQ's on their site http://www.freecharitycars.org/faqs/general

• Si
    single and honest May 27, 2011

I believe they shoud run a background check on anyone they are donating a car to. I personally know of someone that is dishonest, doesn't look for a job, owns a car and has many felonies. She brags about being so close to winning a car and if Brian ony knew what she did to make her living, he would not reward her a car. She has many felonies. I hope he is smart to run a background check on every person before he donates a car. Some are just voting to get a car to sell. I know someone and have found this person to be very a conartist. Run a background, Brian, pls, you would be surprized of those that will take advantage of the wellfare system and your site and have criminal records and come across as singe honest people

• milodeke Feb 24, 2011

Micah there is nothing wrong with stating your case if you feel you were wronged, but there are better channels to go through to handle such as this. Simply setting out across the internet to seek to destroy the reputation of others is not the way to do it. As I said before you are only hurting people in need. No one on that site is responsible for what happened to you and Sandy that is between you guys and the Charity. So why seek out to attack other people? Ask Sandy right now if I ever in anyway mistreated her or was unkind to her. I never was so why do you now have ME on your most current blog and what is this you say I am part of some group? The only group I am a part of is the ENTIRE community of FCC. I am not a sheep of anyone's herd. I do not follow anyone. I support promote vote etc for everyone I can and help as many people as I can. Furthermore I am certainly not looking for you across the internet, I was told about what you were doing by someone else whom actually stumbled upon it, as they were not looking for you either. Also as much as you feel you have a right to downgrade this Charity and everyone involved whom did as they were suppose to and/or were awarded a vehicle the same has the right to defend themselves and the Charity as well. Regardless of what you feel you were wronged by in the initial blocking of you and Sandy once Sandy changed Logo's account into a 46 year old woman with a bunch of kids and different pictures and story and then you came back and created another account purposely to spew negativity and post all the madness that you did, that was all a TOS so even if you were innocent to begin with as you try to claim to be you were guilty in the end and blew it, so that is why I say you need to let it go and move on.

noitall_mom Feb 22, 2011

From what I have been reading people who don't like the charity for car site use we have to vote for others as their biggest complaint. Are you that self absorb that you think you should just sign up and do nothing and get rewarded while there are thousands of us out there needing cars and some I can promise are in need of one more then you or I. I will admit I was unaware of the other charity that these people do, but think it's great that they do it. Another thing the people who run the site are the first to tell you they have cars checked out before they are given away, if they have problems they are not given away, but instead scrapped. Now does anyone realize how much a mechanic cost? or how much other stuff cost to run programs like these. I would much rather they scrap a car that would even worse for a person/family to have and use the money to either make small repairs to vehicles that will help a family or to help with the cost that they have going out.
    I started this before realizing that the biggest complainer is a person that got banned from the site (which is a very hard thing to do), because her and her friends were harassing others on the site and chasing others away.

• Mi
    micah clayne Feb 18, 2011

These last two posts are members from part of the "group" I have spoken so much about on FREE CHARITY CARS.ORG
    I have a right to post the truth about what happened to my friend and I. YOUR TRUTH IS YOURS AND OUR TRUTH IS OURS.
    YES, I M SURE THAT THE TWO OF YOU LOVE BRIAN MENZIES! I WOULD PRACTICALLY THINK THE MAN WAS GOD IF I WERE TREATED LIKE YOU SELECT PEOPLE ARE, but reality is this, not all get treated like you two and you both know it. If you would want to say anything otherwise, you are both lying and you know what I am saying is the truth.
    Sincerely, Micah

I see that FREE CHARITY CAR members are commenting nasty to my free speech and mentioning that I need to LET GO of what I am saying about this organization. My friend sandy and I were WRONGED and I have to right to make it be known, If you don't like this, FCC members, too bad. You cannot silence me. I have that right to expose my experience. Maybe you need to consider stopping following me on the internet! Who REALLY maybe needs to LET GO? Ditto.

• milodeke Feb 17, 2011

Micah I think it is time for you to let go and move on. This is just another classic case of another disgruntled member. The sad thing about this is your behavior directly affects thousands of people in need. What is it that you are trying to accomplish? Is it some sort of backwoods vigilante justice that you desire? You said on your blog Sandy got a car outside of FCC so why not move on down the road then? Whatever happened is done and over with. The sites programmers proved that you and Sandy were gaming the site using multiple accounts to cheat the system to get ahead of other members so your accounts were blocked. That is a TOS Violation and you got what you deserved. Free Charity Cars has changed the lives of many people, including my very own. No good will come from what you are doing. You will reap what you sow.

• M3
    m3lvia Feb 16, 2011

I have watched huindreds of people recieve a car, one personally in my home town...this is not true freecharitycars.org is for real!!!
    I love you Brian Menzies!!!
    melvia greenier
    Maine

• Mi
    micah clayne Feb 13, 2011

Oh~ and if you say one thing about FREE CHARITY CARS.org, someone is right there to defend them from their group I speak of. If you try to say one thing about being treated unfairly, they say you are lying, complaining, whining, being a crybaby, etc.
    We have a right to speak our truths and experiences the same as the people that have a positive experience there. I would NO WAY spend time telling these things if it weren't true. If I can save anyone from the heartache we experienced, you bet I will! And to those of you who do not like it, like you have told us, minus the swearing we have experienced at us, GET OVER IT! Micah