Fragrancenetthe worst company ever!

A

I have a huge online shopping experience and must say that fragrancenet is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
I made my order and they charged me twice! Well, mistakes like that sometimes happen, so it was not a big deal and I thought that the situation will be immediately resolved. I contacted customer service and spoke to a very rude rep! The person was terrible and did not let me say a word!
When I told that I want to speak with their manager about their reps behavior they said that their manager was too busy and did not have time for me!
Not to mention that I waited for my order for ages and product was so terrible that I sent a refund request but they ignored me! I called and demanded my refund and they just hang up on me!
The worst company ever! Do not do business with these thieves!