Fragrancedirect.co.ukFake perfume and impossible to return it

O

I bought perfume from the company www.fragrancedirect.co.uk. The website is really bad, ‘coz I waited for my order about 30 days and the perfume wasn’t original. It was fake and when I tried to return it, the seller started to yell at me and used a lot of unpleasant words. I was disappointed. As well as don’t order from them, ‘coz you can waste money and time, but in result I will get piece of crap. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide bad-quality things. Please post your comments about this company.

• Mm
    MM Khan Jul 20, 2019

Hello
    Order number : 7502649
    I am writing to let you know that I received my order, however, some of my perfume bottle packages were damaged (squished). Some are slightly damaged but one of them is really damaged.

M Khan

• Li
    Lilla Szalay Oct 07, 2015

I ordered a few times from them and with the service I was totally happy bí my first 2 orders. But the 3rd time I ordered 2 Mac lipsticks, and honestly I didn't even think about that, it could be fake. But this time I think I received fake ones, because they don't have the vanilla smell. They look exactly like the originals, Exempt one of them has a bit different label. But this one is irritating my throat, so must be fake and I don't want to risk my health.

• Hi
    Hiles Jun 25, 2013

I have purchased several bottles of fragrance from fragrancedirect.co.uk. When they arrived, it was immediately clear they were counterfeit. The covers were misspelled and their smell was clearly like a horrible cheap chemical similar to the street-ware sold in China. I contacted them immediately to ask for a refund.