Forever Livingdid not received cheque

S

Hi!
I'm one of the distributor of Forever Living Product, i have joined this company last year, my upline told me that i had purchased the company products & supposed to received the chegue from the company and the downline, but i have not yet receved any cheque till date where as other distributors have already received from flpindia two three times.kindly expedite the matter immediately so that i can continue as a good distributor in this area.
Thanking you.
Malsawmthangi
Distributor Details:[protected]
Sponsor's ID Number:[protected]

• Forever Living's response · Oct 02, 2020

Hello there, we are so sorry to hear this! If you believe you should have received a check and have not yet received it, please contact our office at +[protected] and we will get this taken care of right away. Thank you!

• Sk
    sk rasheed Oct 09, 2012

i have recently joined as new distributor in FLP, my sponsor took Rs/- 3000 from me, promised me that i will recieve Rs/- 200 from it. but according to norms i should get Rs/ 450 retail profits alongwith bonus. can i believw my sponsor.
    My flp ID: [protected]

Salim Charania Oct 25, 2012

you do not recieve cheques from the purchase made from ur id!!! You get cheques only when ur downline purchases products from thier id!!! plz make note of this n ask ur appliance to explain you the marketting plan properly or you can attend the seminar of marketting plan n understand the whole concept!!!

• Gb
    gbola Dec 18, 2017

I JOINED FOREVER LIVING THIS YEAR AUGUST 2017, AND HAVE BOUGHT THE COMPANY PRODUCT OF N135, 000.00, AND AND ALSO HAVE ADD ONE MEMBER[DOWNLINE] TO THE COMPANY, WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT THE PRODUCT OF N135, 000.00 SINCE OCTOBER, 2017, AND AM NOT YET PAID. I WANT TO KNOW WHY MY ACCOUNT IS NOT YET CREDITED, I WANT TO BRING IN MORE PEOPLE, BUT AM RESTRICTED BECAUSE OF WHAT ARE MY TO SHOW AS EVIDENT OF ADDING DOWNLINE[MEMBER] TO THE COMPANY. OLUWATOYIN J. AYODELE. NIGERIA. THANKS.
    DISTRIBUTOR DETAIL :-[protected]
    DOWNLINE DETAIL:- [protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices