Forest River — 2019 vengeance
My pregnant wife and I purchased our first ever brand new camper a week ago from holmans in Ohio. We towed it back to Tennessee and it's in storage. We planned our first trip next week and when going to and from our brand new camper to put our items in it I noticed bare wires on the slide out and the underbelly is falling down. We have not even been on our first trip with the camper and we have had it in our possession for 1 week so we are severely frustrated and now we need to cancel our first trip to have a new camper repaired.
Updated by Peter Kallas, Oct 05, 2019
Here are a few more pictures
More Forest River Complaints & Reviews
- Forest River - leaking roof and other issues 
- Forest River - poor service 
- Forest River - beware 
- Forest River - warranty scam 
- Forest River - after-sales-service 
- Forest River - 2019 vengeance touring edition
- Forest River - quality and electrical issues
- Forest River - roakwood camper
- Forest River - bad service 
- Forest River - 2014 georgetown 335ds motorhome soft floor and rusting pantry sliding shelf.