Forest River — after-sales-service
Last week-end I attended an RV Fair and subsequently purchased an 2011 RV. I had told the salesman I wanted a new 2014 RV, but was just shopping. He took us for a trial drive in a 2014 RV and I really liked it. We parked and he said just leave it running until we come back to it. When we came back, it was gone. He said do you remember which one it was? With a lot full of RVs we just picked one that looked like it. He took us inside and it was pretty much the same EXCEPT the sign said 2011. We asked him about this and he said it didn't have the right equipment to be sold before. When we got to the paper work, it came out that it had 55000 miles on it. It didn't even have an operators manual. We did a 'walk-through' but who can remember everything said about how everything works?? Also when asked about the oil, it was changed a year ago. I said I don't know much about RVs but shouldn't that have been changed? He said I had to get the managers okay. Now when I call them no one is in and all I can get is voice mail, but no one calls me back.
More Forest River Complaints & Reviews
- Forest River - leaking roof and other issues
- Forest River - poor service
- Forest River - beware
- Forest River - warranty scam
- Forest River - 2017 cherokee 274rk travel trailer
- Forest River - 2019 vengeance touring edition
- Forest River - quality and electrical issues
- Forest River - roakwood camper
- Forest River - bad service
- Forest River - 2014 georgetown 335ds motorhome soft floor and rusting pantry sliding shelf.