FlySafair / Safair Operationsservice

Good Day

I hope this mail finds you well. I am writing this email to complain about an appalling customer experience at the Cape Town Int airport headed to Lanseria. My flight was departing at 06:20am. When I got to the agent to drop my bag I was told the flight had already closed. I had been in the queue and no announcement was made to inform the customers the flight had closed. The lady who was assisting me called her supervisor Lucas, the supervisor was very dismissive and claimed he announced that the flight is closing. At no time did he announce it to the passengers in the queue the flight was about to close and the lady who was assisting me was not aware of it. I went on to further explain to the gentlemen that I was just dropping my bag as I already checked in, but still he insisted that the flight is closed ill have to book the 10:40 am flight.

I found the staff to be disrespectful in the way they addressed me, also they did not factor in the fact that they did not tell us the flight was closing. I then had to take my bag in with me when I had paid money to check it in. Please bare in mind that I had a choice of three airlines when I booked my ticket, I chose Flysafair because I have had a good experience but sadly today I experienced the latter. I see no point in using the airline in the future due to the bad customer service I received that morning. Please train your staff on customer service as they are the face of the company. Customers nowadays do not go for brands but rather their customer satisfaction, which is built up on their experience. If your customers will be subjected to such an experience, then flysafair is not living up to its values.

Kind Regards,

Zoliswa M Gidi (ref GCHXYH)

[protected]