Flydubai Airlinescharging extra with no service

R

Dear sir, 7g12b6 bilal 1 lyp - dxb 22 nov 2015 23 nov 2015 completed this is my booking detail reason for writing this e mail to flydubai is that I have travelled through flydubai flight fz 324 on 23nov2015 and seq no 0075 and paid 2, 910 / - pkr equivalent to 100 / - dhs for extra leg room and while selecting seat it shows 6d seat is with xlgr but inside aircraft staff told me that this is an old fdd aircraft so your seat is without xlgr. When I said I have paid for xlgr and its mentioned on boarding pass as well staff said sorry sir we cannot do anything you have to sit on your seat which is 6d without extra leg room. I did not see a professional behaviour and facilitation from flydubai which is discouraging. You people have committed and did not deliver which is a very sad part of poor service from you. Sir I want my extra 100 / - dhs back for that service which is charged and not provided by flydubai to me. Ref id : [protected] dated 26/11/2015 ref id : [protected] dated 24/11/2015 status unanswered. Dear passenger we don't care who the hell are you because we are fly dubai cheater team. Worst service I have ever seen by fly dubai people. Cheater cheater and cheater. When calling no one picks up normal minimum waiting is 5 minutes and after that you will disconnect it automatically, bastrds fly dubai and its team.