Flydubai Airlinemissing of luggage

I am a pakistani but I live in saudi arabia now a days and I work here... Anyway 27.11.2014 I traveled from multanl to algaseem via dubai. When we reached the airport in algaseem I could not get one of my luggage... They told me do not be worried we will find your baggage. Flydubai counter at algaseem airport, they are not cooperating with me about my lost luggage. Can you solve my problem? How can I find my luggage, please help me about it or tell me any procedure about it.
My contact information…[protected]
Email…. [protected]@gmail.com

• Wo
    Wolverine1 Dec 08, 2014

Contact immediately the company, never heard about flydubai anyway