Flexogenixi'm complaining about the service

B

I'm complaining about the service that I paid for, it didn't do me any good. The advertisement that you don't have to have knee surgery, is false advertising I paid 524.26 for each gel shot, for the first five shots I complained about the pain that I still had after the injections, one cortisone shot and that didn't last but for 3 days until the pain came back. I waited three months and came back and the head do on duty told me he read my x-ray wrong and that i needed five more injections. I continued to complain about the pain after the last five injections and he said to me if I continue to hurt give them a call back, I did that and made an appointment and came back to talk to the head surgeon on duty. He told me that he asked the other doctor to let him see my x-ray again, and he looked at it and he TD me he thought he could help me but can't I'm going to need the knee surgery. Shook my hands and said I can't do nothing else for you I'm entitled to my refund of 524.26, I paid 78.00 for the first five and they draft twice out of my bank account of 67.26 and it came to the total of 524.26. I'm going to also call my insurance company Humana and united health Medicare paid and I'm going to get them involved that it was a false claim, I called and told them not to continue to draft any more money out of my account and they continue to do so. They are still trying to draft out of my account and I'm also going to complain to the medical field, nobody shouldn't have to go through this if they knew they couldn't help me, because they x-ray me before they did.

Barbara Frederick [protected]