Flexi Club — Deception and lies
In 2003 I joined Flexi Club. During presentation you are told to buy a certain number of points. You are also told you are to contribute a certain amount monthly. This monthly contribution you are told is an investment that you later claim back after finishing paying the contract.
There are hidden costs. After some time of joining a letter arrived to say I must pay an amount in excess of a thousand rands. When I enquired from the rep what it was about he told me it was meant to protect the investment against inflation. This amount actually go for accommodation costs.
This year i contacted them now that I finished the five year contract about refund on investment. I was told I have to sell the points privately if I needed money. All these was never explained on joining.
The worrying thing is that you are not
equipped to sell these points and the selling price is low compared to when you buy from them. Alternatively you are referred to a company that sell points and you must pay for them to do that. Nothing they say during presentation comes out being true.
What actually woke me up was the many complaints about them I read on other sites for complaints. This has been a very painful experience in my entire life of dealing with business people.
More Flexi Club Complaints & Reviews
- Flexi Club - Flexi club cancellation
- Flexi Club - Cancellation
- Flexi Club - Services and respond to problems
- Flexi Club - Hidden costs
- Flexi Club - Points
- Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA - membership cancellation
- Flexiclub - Wont cancel my membership
- Flexi Club - membership
- Flexi Club - I'm one of those people who has become a victim of such misleading information
- Flexi Club / Club Leisure Group - Inept accounts dept