Fitness 19unprofessional

I went to go check out Fitness 19 on a Thursday night around 8pm because I'm moving to this area and I wanted to see what this type of gym offers. So when I went inside to get some info on this gym I saw some employees playing football in the gym instead of helping me or other people at the gym out. Also I have a son so I might bring him with me so I can work-out while he stays at the child care so I asked the girls if they had cpr or first aid and they said no. I believe that is a issue because all business should have some kind of saftey for their customers especially if they are children. So I don't think this gym is suitable for me or my son and just might have to go join one of the other gyms around in the area.

• Mj
    mjpotts Mar 09, 2012

Is there a lawyer in the house?
    MY DAUGHTER WAS FIRED FROM FITNESS 19 HERE IN NATOMAS BECAUSE THE OWNER SAID "WE ARE HEADING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION."
    SHE WAS ALREADY BEING SQUEEZED FROM FITNESS 19 MANAGEMENT BY CUTTING HER HOURS. OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDN'T LIKE HER, , , , , IS THIS A GOOD REASON FOR BEING FIRED?

• Me
    Mellow79 Jun 25, 2009

The manager there very unprofessional. He looks a the young teenage girls there with preditor eyes. The clients there say hes very rude and that the previous owner were great. Its not a great environment to be a part of. I give the gym another year and it will be trash. You should always treat people accordingly.. His wife is not so bad.. But she unprofessional as well. Whatever you the cheap price is not worth the hasle.