Fitbitfitbit ionic/adidas edition

E Jan 09, 2020

I bought a Fitbit Ionic in July and by September it stopped working. Called customer service and got a replacement . In Dec, the replacement died as well and called again Fitbit customer service. I requested a brand new watch because I didn't want it to have the same issue as before( the units sent back were refurbished items). So, for a refurbished item you don't need to send anything back but if you request a new watch, everything must go back, the watch, the band, charging cables ...
I have sent the package back on December 23rd and today Jan 9th was supposed to be delivered but Fedex changed the delivery date to Tuesday Jan 14th. I called Fitbit numerous times and told them I want the replacement ASAP, they can see the items are being returned but no, apparently the old watch has to arrive in their facility before they ship the new item. I had a LEMON product not once, but twice, I am the one being inconvenienced because I had no watch for 3 weeks and now I still have to wait?.Not to mention that the warranty is still running even if I don't have a watch...
I feel this whole situation frustrating, is their product that is faulty but yet nothing is being done to accommodate me
All I want is a brand new watch ASAP, don't want to wait until they receive the old one back and they get their 5 day shipping period in, plus I want the warranty to start again with the new watch
Case#[protected]