Fitbitversa 2

V Jan 16, 2020

I got a Fitbit for Christmas and it won't receive notifications I contacted them numerous times and they just keep telling me to do some troubleshooting steps which i have done loads of times and doesnt work . I was also chatting to Alfie tonight and he gave me misleading information that the supervisor would email me by the end of the night and when I was chatting with a previous colleague he told me he couldn't see the chat from Alfie so he must have deleted the chat and he didn't tell the supervisor he just made it up and also Benjamin then said he'd get the supervisor to email me which he didn't email me . This Fitbit costs€200 it should be working with all devices . This is very unsatisfactory behaviour.