First Flight Couriers Ltd.delay and rude remark!

N

There was a courier booked on 11-Oct-2007 and as per the consignee they told it will be delivered on the same day. On 12th Oct I called up the 080- [protected] number to inquiry. They directed me to 080 – [protected]. Which in turn directed me to 91 [protected]-suresh. He then directed me to call on 080 – [protected]. On this number (kalasipalyam branch, Bangalore), he told me (rudely) that you have to come and collect at our office today as we have all the deliver boys are on leave. When I asked him the manager’s number, he told me that even he is on leave. So we can deliver only tomorrow by noon.

The point is, First flight courier management team should notice how a customer after so much of traveling from one number to the other just to hear a rude remark from one of the staffs of the courier. If a company is not in a position to make deliveries on time, why do you take the couriers. This courier is an urgent and delay in this has caused me a monetary loss.

I am posting up this complaint in various online blogs for the people just to make sure that they prefer other courier service before first flight and keep this as a last option.

• Am
    ameer ali Sep 01, 2018

We are from chennai not yet received cover .
    the way bill number is B90Z3063196.

Rafiya, chennai

the courier people not yet delivered the cover.

please take compliant for the irresponsible person.
    ameerali
    care of ghouse, chennai

• Ab
    Abhishekkumar Oct 31, 2013

one of you consignment is not not reached to me, and it was urgent, people from your company named- Sukumar, Shambhu from rajrahat kolkata has resent back. they come to wipro campus, they called me once from wipro number and when i was trying to that number...number was ringing...nobody was receiving..and courier team has resent that consignment..and on there two addresses were mentioned..and courier team does not went to secondary address, this was seriously disgusting. if does not happen something i ll take some legal actions. Please look into this issue.

• Me
    metty Jul 07, 2013

the international service of first flight is very very poor ...they are charging huge amount and cant track the consignment at all.

• Le
    Letargin Aug 10, 2010

I have sent a parcel through this courier service. But my parcel was not delivered on time and all contents of my parcel was lost.

• Su
    sumithra nagesha Nov 02, 2007

I got a call that i have a courier from fight fly they called me, but they said that add was not correct and they took other address!

• Gd
    g delossantos Oct 13, 2007

I used to work for DHL, there are a few things I think people dont realize DHL is based out Germany most if not all the those couriers you see work for independent contractors. DHL does this to cut back on having any real responsibility they leave it up to the contractors to deal with upset customers, damaged packages,etc,etc. DHL awards contracts to the lowest bidder. Some contractors could careless about their employees all they care about is the money so long as money keeps coming in. Most of those guys who drive those yellow vans are over worked extremely under paid most contractors offer no benefits of any kind. So when you say that the drivers dont care your probably right. I mean why should they you try working over 70+hours a week with 0 days off next to little or no vac. a lot of those men and women get discouraged but they have to work just like most they live paycheck to paycheck. Its not like ups who have a union or like Fedex who take good care of their employees.Granted some corp. DHL employees are in a union.Some independent contractors have made attempts to join the union only to have lost their jobs the very next week because DHL decided they where in breach of contract.The contractor I worked for is a very good contractor most of those guys like what they do hell i liked what did but it came time to move on.So the next time you see one those yellow vans just know its not entirely that couriers fault!

• Sh
    SHANKAR REDDY H.M Oct 12, 2007

Hi,

I have not received courier sent by Income Tax department.
    Address:
    Shankara Reddy
    S/O Munishyama Reddy,
    #36, Hosahalli at post,
    Doddaballapur (t).
    Bangalore Rural Dist.
    Kanrnataka-561203.
    The BILL NO.2B1091137.

Please tell me how can I receive it ?