First Choice PowerFraud and cheating

Never charge you price plan with first choice power because they will rip you off. What happen was that i change my price plan in the mid of the month. To lower my kwm price and on the fix rate plan. In watch not know that they was going to charge you for two month of electric on the next bill. When they are support to be a month to month base. I was told that their billing cycle are 30 day. So, I asked them a question if that is true so why was I billed april 30 to may 29 in july. In the case I was charge for two month!

• St
    steaming Bill Sep 04, 2008

i am so upset with first choice power (or should i say last choice power) right now. i switched to another power company and when i got my last bill, they had jacked my rate which caused my bill twice than normal.