The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Finrite — cellphone claim
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I logged a claim for cellphone which was robbed in march, and I submitted all the necessary documentation that was required, I waited and evertime I called they promise to get back to me, then in august I phoned again and I was told to pay an acess fee of r255, which I did the same day and a week later I phoned again, and was ask to make a choice of the cellphone and provide the delivery address and and should wait for 5 to 7 working days for delivery, after two weeks of waiting, iphoned again and then I was told that I should pay another r400 and some rands which I told them that I was told to pay r255 which idis, and to be told now to pay an additional amount is misleading because ipaid what iwas told to pay, and they confrmed the receipt and promise to deliver, then the consultant iaspoke to said he was going to find out from senior and investigate the matter and get back to me, but they didnt and everytime iphone I am told they will get back to me. Now it is october and they continue to deduct the montlhy premium for the phone every month.
I think this is day light robbery, what I am waitng for is the cellphone which I paid access fee for.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Finrite Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance
- Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- Finrite - insurance
- Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- Finrite Administrators - cell phone claim
- Finrite Administrators - Insurance product
- Finrite Administrators - tab2 g3
- Finrite Administrators - Does not care about its customer