Find-Bride.com / Is Russian dating site scam?russian dating

Feb 28, 2018 Review updated:

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Se
    Sergey Fyrso May 01, 2018

Find-bride is nice site, though I frequently have some little technical problems. Of course they are quickly solved if you nowrite to the support team, though I small disappointment is still in the air. As for the girls, they are awesome… it is really so.

• Ar
    Artem Xodovsky May 01, 2018

After I created an account on find-bride I started an active search of my long-term partner. I am still in the process, though I had several real meeting. And speaking from my own experience, I can mention that real dates give more than thousands of messages a day. They use protect and policy against scam find bride. So, my advice for all the users to be active and don’t wait for the miracle.

JaneThePain May 01, 2018

Hahahahahah gives a new slant to the Russian under the bed lololololol

• Do
    Donald-Wells May 06, 2018

I think that find bride is usual and standard dating website which you can find online. I din't see any scam with find bride on the site. But as for the drawbacks there aren’t any, that’s why maybe it is a little bit better than just usual)

JaneThePain May 08, 2018

@Donald-Wells It's a SCaM you pay money for a woman. It's called protitution you sad [censored]

JaneThePain May 08, 2018

Ah you sad sad people OF COURSE ITS A SCAM get out and do the dating for real!

JaneThePain May 08, 2018

Y'all sound the same get a real woman you sad ducks!

• Er
    Erik1986 May 13, 2018

Find-bride has lots of variable girls in the list. But speaking from my own experience I can say that older ladies are better. First of all they really know what they want from relations. And of course they are more experienced and attentive to every little detail

Anita Bawnghit May 13, 2018

So many fake profiles

• Ge
    Gerald1983 May 16, 2018

After the registrations I’ve received a plenty of different messages from rather variable girls. I think it was scam. And I can say that find-bride.com has really active ladies in the catalogue. They try to find the right guy and they are doing this) I think it is great. So, feel free to sign up and find you love here

Matthew_Hall May 16, 2018

When sharing my opinion about find-bride I can mention that it is rather convenient if speaking about the process of communication. Of course, as with all dating platform I noticed some troubles with video chats, though they very minimal and quickly solved… I got acquainted with great ladies here and I think that a little bit later I will organize a couple of real dates. The problem is with whom all of them are cool:)

• Ol
    -Oliver- May 16, 2018

This site offers huge list of beautiful Ukrainian ladies who search for long term relations. And this is plus, as for the disadvantages. I have always some troubles with video connection in life chats. But they helped me to update my browser and it work good. After that I received Xmas present with credite free. I was so glad to get it)

JaneThePain May 25, 2018

Wankers

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices