FinChoice — debiting while already paid in full
It is now common that finchoice maybe have some members who go about changing reference numbers and dates of payment when one has finished paying the credit because different amount of cash is being debited from my account on different dates and not even on the month end. It is being made in the middle of the month. If someone is behind this he or she should stop because it won't be nice if this big company is being investigated with such case because it's now theft and that's not a small thing because I can open a case of theft against this company and publish this in the papers that such big and hounerable company is doing this kind of a thing.
No phone calls are being made to me but they go on debiting different amounts of money on different dates in the middle of the month and I will take it as it's not the company as a whole and that there is this individual person who is behind this nonsense.So I beg finchoice to take care of this problem before it destroys the company as a whole.
More FinChoice Complaints & Reviews
- FinChoice - finchoice debited my account while I already paid for the full amount
- FinChoice South Africa - harassment of someone who is not a customer
- FinChoice South Africa - service
- FinChoice South Africa - payout letter requested from 2017
- FinChoice South Africa - Loan application
- FinChoice South Africa - my account is constantly showing I am in arrears
- FinChoice South Africa - Service
- FinChoice South Africa - finchoice
- FinChoice South Africa - loans
- FinChoice - failing to provide information