Fast Growing Trees.comOrder

I recently ordered a 2-4 foot tree from Fast Growing Trees.com. When I received my receipt it indicated 2-3 weeks for delivery. This was not acceptable so I attempted to cancel my order. That is when they told me I would be charged $10 even though the order status was still "backorder filled" and "order received".

I immediately began to research this company and found the list of grievenaces people have filed so I added my own. Based on what I see I would have never received a "tree" in any event.