FashionMeno refund and unprofessional business relations

J Mar 27, 2018

I ordered their products online and paid the company on September 19th, 2017. My order number was D1928839. Once the package arrived, all items were not as advertised. Most were too large, not form fitting, and sewn together haphazardly without any skill. I followed the online details to return all the products and reached out to the FashionMe representative, Kya, who also asked for the tracking number which I provided. She asked me to email her back when the tracking number showed it had arrived at the location. Once the package arrived, I emailed her and Kya confirmed the packages were received. She said that she would process the refund but the money never came. I contacted her again in December and she said the refund system as down and asked for me to be patient.in January, my daughter contacted her again and Kya said she lost the order number and the system was still down. She asked for patience until February. My daughter contacted Kya who forwarded us to Alinery who again said the system was down and that she lost our order number. As of now, we have not received a refund. We are seeking a full refund from the company immediately.

• Ge
    Georgiana I Aug 14, 2018

I did an order on 23 may, never received the goods ordered and since then i am tryng to take back my money ..3 months till now that i am always delayed.

• El
    elyblue Oct 02, 2018

My name is: Elizabeth Ramos, my address is: 15159 Montrose Rd., Miami Lakes, FL 33016. I place the order Aug 28, 2018 and never received any message or email concern to the shipment, i make correction for my shipping address by email and i don't received any response, please let me know what happen with my order. Thank you

• Ne
    Neneng Nov 19, 2018

Just wondering what happened to my order, I didn't get a confirmation but you took money from my account. I hope it's not a scam LH-D2029564-GENT that's the account's name that registered on my credit card. I hope to hear from you.

• 1o
    1Olga1 Nov 20, 2018

Order number D2034365. Estimated time of dispatched the package give in email and webpage had been already exceeded and I still did not get tracking number, which I supposed means that the package was still not sent.
    They are not replaying to emails (automatic replay which not fits to the questions is not an answer!)!

• Ri
    Richelle Jessey Jan 05, 2019

I have been waiting for over a month to receive a refund on my orders. The material is horrendous and it came very late. I've emailed them multiple times with no resolution. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

Order numbers: D2013752 and D2013754

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices