Fashion NovaI ordered 200 dollars worth of clothes

S Nov 07, 2018

Placed 2 orders 1 on 10/19 and one on 10/26 have not received any items order # [protected] and # [protected]! Going to call better business bureau and find out if a class action lawsuit can be filed. I have emailed the company on several occasions to just get an automated email response! No one can tell me when my merchandise is coming ! Please help me!

I ordered 200 dollars worth of clothes
I ordered 200 dollars worth of clothes

• Ra
    Rai K. Nov 07, 2018

I placed an order the same day & have the same issue going on! I've sent several emails & tried calling several times. The only response I've receive a couple generic emails with coupon that expire in a week. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

• Om
    Omeomya Nov 07, 2018

It states on your order that processing time could take 7-10 business days. It hasn't been that long for the October 26th order and only just past that on the 19th. That's PROCESSING TIME not from time of order to delivery. Patience.

• Om
    Omeomya Nov 07, 2018

also - have you tried to track your order using the online tracker? https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000485051