Menu
Fascin8?Dating & Friends Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Fascin8?Dating & Friends
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 25 Reviews

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Complaints Summary

5 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Fascin8?Dating & Friends has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Fascin8?Dating & Friends has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fascin8?Dating & Friends. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Fascin8?Dating & Friends reviews & complaints

M
3:32 pm EST

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Scam alert-20 private photos and videos

I just got scammed by some users of this app! I put some money into it bc I was ready to start dating again. Some of the people are real , I’m sure, but it’s hard to tell bc of all the chat bots and scammers that use stock photos, onlyfans model pictures and video, they’ll ask for Snapchat or WhatsApp interactions, they lure you into a trap by sending you lots of attractive girls profiles as who likes you. If they are fake, they call you baby, sweetheart, and others, but those are most common. If you ask them to meet up they ask you to open 20 photos/videos and will not meet in person or FaceTime you. Then once they know you’re not buying anything they report your profile to where it gets shut down. Great lesson learned too bad it costed me over $250. I would name names on here, but they probably already have new profiles in circulation, BE CAREFUL!

D
3:24 am EST
Replied
Fascin8?Dating & Friends has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Nah it’s a scam

I’ve conducted a side quest and first things first, after you create a account you get bombarded with atleast 20 beautiful women. That’s the 1st flag, 2nd they took 60$ and 50$ out of my bank which is also weird cuz I don’t know if I paid for anything another thing is that while conversation at first they seem somewhat normal but in the end they don’t make sense they trip up on their words. And then I finally confronted one of them and asked “did you know their are bots on this app? Are you a bot”? And they said “their are bots on this app? I didn’t know” ain’t know way you didn’t know LOL and now after I asked that none of them have spammed me with stuff that they spammed me with yesterday so inconclusion these are 100% bots every other person who says this app is amazing is a scam review lol

X
8:23 pm EST

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Fake

Literally nothing but fake profiles and bots messaging and responding. I’ve been on several of well known and reputable PAID dating apps and have gone months without a single like. I create my free profile and within ONE minute of me publishing my page I have 5 likes of VERY attractive girls who are messaging me right away, besides that, the other dead giveaway is they have difficulty responding properly to my answers.. the AI is flawed.. don’t waste your time and get your hopes up from this app.

R

Fascin8?Dating & Friends great app for socializing

This dating app exceeded my expectations! Its intuitive interface made finding potential matches a breeze. The algorithm truly understood my preferences and presented me with compatible partners. I appreciated the emphasis on genuine connections, which set it apart from other apps. The safety features provided a secure online dating experience. From engaging icebreakers to insightful profiles, every detail contributed to a more meaningful interaction. Thanks to this app, I've found someone special and couldn't be happier. If you're looking for authentic connections in the world of online dating, this app is a game-changer!

R

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Review after a few weeks of using

Fascin 8 is an exceptional app that stands out with its user-friendly interface and innovative features. Connecting and engaging with potential matches is a breeze, thanks to its intuitive design. The app's unique approach to matching ensures meaningful connections, making it a refreshing choice in the world of online dating. Whether you're seeking romance or companionship, Fascin 8 has you covered. Kudos to the developers for creating a top-notch platform that makes the dating experience enjoyable and effective

C

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Not Worth It

This app is a crappy OnlyFans, nobody attempts dating culture, and three messages in they’re sending their goodies, and each photo/video is $5 to view before getting pressured into it by the hooker on the other side. Waste of money and time.

View 0 more photos
L

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Scam and I want my refund please

For past couple days, I thought I was talking to real girls but this app wanted money to see spicy photos even though I was premium subscription monthly. Download this app and make the dumb decisions as I did. P.S. To the developers, I want my refund please

View 0 more photos
K

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Scam app

This is a total scam. I don’t spend money beyond the initial premium account. The must contract people to pose a the beautiful woman and pay them a bonus if they get you to open the private pictures and videos. No way to know who is verified and who isn’t. Save your money

S

Fascin8?Dating & Friends FAKE

People don’t waste your time it’s loaded to the brim with bot accounts and catfishes and fake girls just like the rest of these dating apps designed to lower your self esteem, go out and meet girls in person, that’s the way, even the 5 star reviews are fake. Fake fake fake

E

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Fake app

As a 43 old man, I find it very hard to believe that within hours of signing up I would be matching with dozens of attractive under 30 girls. There was option for setting an age preference but every girl whose profile I was showing was attractive and in her 20s. Obviously fake app.

D

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Not who they say they are

This app promotes meeting up in real life. All the women just push you to buy photos and videos. Go to OF instead. They steal models photos and videos and promote them. Biggest waste of money. You like getting catfished? This is perfect for you. Would give it zero stars if possible.

C

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Great app and lovely app overall

I have been using fascin8 for a few weeks now and I must say it has been nothin short of amazing, great people I have met, there is still room for improvement nonetheless, but the slideshow is what really catches my attention
It’s not bad for a starting app, the developers did well, and can do better.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fascin8?Dating & Friends SCAM!

Do not upgrade or pay for anything. I'm a decent looking guy but there is no way I get matched with 10 hot women each 20 years younger than me.

This app has only been live for 4 wks, is based out of Hong Kong, and already hs tons of matches for me in less than 30 minutes?

They're out to steal your money.

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Horrible app

This app “immediately” matches you with nothing but bots, they do everything they can to try and get you to pay a fee that is way too high for the little reward and every conversation you have with these “matches” basically say you have to pay in order to talk to them. TOO MANY BOTS, all fake profiles and people

M

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Onlyfans with a new coat of paint

Dear developer, stop saying that your actions are “taking effect on it” this app is clearly a scam and nothing you do is working, it is failing. Every (AI) girl on here sends private videos and photos—literally tells you to buy Premium to view it. This is what this app is: pliterally Onlyfans with a new coat of paint.

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Stole my money

The only reason why I rated this one star is because I paid for a subscription but couldn’t even use it, they were trying to make me pay for it twice, and I tried to reach out but they ignore me. No restore purchase button, even Apple support denied a refund. I’ll my review to 5 stars if they refund me or restore my purchase.

S

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Don’t trust it

It’s a scam boys. These girls will stop showing interest if you say you won’t buy premium. Time limited likes per week, times to chat per week, boom paywall. I almost fell for it. The girls look and sound convincing enough but it’s not real, this app ONLY wants your money. Fake reviews to boost the app and trick you into giving your information. I’ll be deleting it after I’m done with this review.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Great but private photo limit???

I’m enjoying the app so far socializing with other women in my area and it’s a great time but I have one complaint. For some reason even though I purchased the three month premium membership, I can only open three private photos a week? This has to be something wrong because I was chatting with a woman on the app and she said she can open over 40 private photos and videos per week. Does this app just have a bias towards women and hate men or what? I paid $60, I should have unlimited views of private photos and videos sent to me so this is disappointing…

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Scammer

It not real people but could be, it not! But the problem is asking for money and sending nude it is not what I expect here for fun or anything just want real conversation and serious but I just suspicious start those who keep sent me regular photo not about naked and i busted those not match as body and tattoo it, color too it not real that why I hard find be live this apps are really stupid and your brainwasher for use this apps those scammed.

K

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Feels like a Scam

I’ve tried out a lot of dating apps so I figured I would give this one a try just to see what it was like. For starters basically every action prompted me to subscribe. Trying to like someone? Prompt to sign up and then won’t let you like them until you attempt it 10 times and dismiss the prompt each time. Trying to send a message? Fails to send and then prompts you to subscribe when you try to resend it. If you do actually manage to get a match and message some women without getting prompted to subscribe the conversation feels like you are talking to a chat bot and not even a particularly good one. Overall I would say this app should be avoided.

Overview of Fascin8?Dating & Friends complaint handling

10 Fascin8?Dating & Friends reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 18, 2024. The latest review Scam alert-20 private photos and videos was posted on Jan 31, 2024. The latest complaint Nah it’s a scam was resolved on Jan 21, 2024. Fascin8?Dating & Friends has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. Fascin8?Dating & Friends has resolved 5 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Fascin8?Dating & Friends social media

Fascin8?Dating & Friends address

USA

Fascin8?Dating & Friends Category

Fascin8?Dating & Friends is related to the Dating and Personals category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Fascin8?Dating & Friends?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fascin8?Dating & Friends Customer Service. Initial Fascin8?Dating & Friends complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fascin8?Dating & Friends above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fascin8?Dating & Friends. Discuss the issues you have had with Fascin8?Dating & Friends and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.