Menu

D
Author of the complaint
10:14 am EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Afternoon,

In reference to the unresolved bed bugs treatment issue at 27 Carlyle Avenue UB1 2LN, I was advised to book a early morning slot which was 8:00 am, which was quiet inconvenient for us and the infant’s living in the house to wake up early morning and get them to sleep at the neighbours house. Having packed up all the duvets and dismantled the beds, we have been left with the messWe have been waiting for the service but it never turned up. However, for all the mess that we were left with, I would like to log a formal complaint on the case and would like some senior officials to deal with the case. I am making the full report on the case with all the written and photo/video evidence and assure you that I would be taking the issue to trading standards for the poor quality of service and will make sure that it is dealt with. I will be waiting for a full refund as soon as possible. I would be seeking for every little compensation for all the suffering that has been caused to our family members health including my infant childrens.

The service that was being dealt with under trust. The process that could not be rectified as there is no such procedure where costumer can check what pesticides has been used to resolve the issue and certainly it was ineffective after various treatment, and the trust has been broken. I will make sure with all my resources I will be dealing with the company.

Despite the efforts to get in touch with the company, there has been no response. This is my third effort to contact the management, but was ignored. I would like to contact one of the management personnel to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Resolved.Thanks

More Fantastic Services complaints & reviews

Fantastic Services - Domestic cleaning: damage to property, disrespectful and food stolen
Fantastic Services - End of tenancy cleaning / new club member
Fantastic Services - Kitchen renovation
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Fantastic Services - Fantastic club payment illegally taken - £158 taken from my bank / using my card details
Fantastic Services - Membership credits policy