FanFire.comScam and cheating

P

FanFire.com sells band apparel. Because I was attending a concert of my favorite band I wanted to buy some t shirts for my girlfriend any myself. I called fanfire customer service to inquire about how I could make sure I got my order by the time I needed them for my concert only to find out that they only ship one way and have no expedited shipping options and can't guarantee a date I would receive my order. (If I am going to pay for faster shipping why can't I get it?) This irritated me but I decide to try to “out think" them and ask them how their orders are shipped (I noticed on their website that it said they ship out all orders on the day they are received) so they say UPS Ground. OK, well I know UPS ground takes 3-5 days so I figure I'm good to go. I place my order. I also send off an email thru their website begging them to make sure I got my order by the date I needed even if I had to pay more. 5 days went by after I sent that email and I never received a response so I called them again and asked about the status of my order. The customer service rep advised me that not only was one of the 2 items I had ordered on 'back order' (thanks for letting me know this before you authorized my credit card!!!) but that they had shipped the item they had DHL HOME, which means DHL will deliver the package to my local post office and then my post office will deliver it to me. Basically this means I will most definitely not receive the order when I need it. I expressed my unhappiness for the lack of shipping options, the lack of the email response, for mis-informing me about the shipping method, and also for not telling me about half of my order that was back ordered. The customer service rep had a ton of excuses ready and they included things like:'we're just a middleman'... “it's our busy season"…all of which was nonsense. if you're going to order from this company be careful and don't trust anything they say!