Fandango Mediahacked fandango account

P

Recently, I experienced an incident where a Hacker changed the e-mail in my account and purchased 5 movie tickets...THEN, this Hacker requested a refund in his name to a changed e-mail address (thus scamming $$$ off my Fandango online account)!

I called the customer service line ...and waited over 3 hours (no exaggeration!), put my name on a call back list AFTER 3 hours...then waited another 2 hours! BTW, I also requested Live Chat and had to wait over 2 hours for that also...only to be told that I have to speak with someone live for my issue. Anyway, when I FINALLY got ahold of a customer service agent, it wasn't much of a "service". This agent was so incompetent (stupid???), I had to repeat myself 10x on EVERYTHING...and she still didn't seem to "get it". I then requested a supervisor, and after waiting forever (again!), he assured me that he'll forward my fraud complaint to the corporate office, and that they would get back to me BY PHONE within a week at the latest. Well, it's been well over a week, and there is not a peep from corporate. At this point, I am certain that they have no intention to reimburse me for this hacked e-mail/money exchange fraud whatsoever. We plan on pursuing a case thru the bank at this point...since I now know that Fandango is simply a shoddy, DISHONEST business that has no intention of making things right for their customer. I will NEVER purchase a ticket from Fandango ever again. I suggest that you all do the same.