Fanaticspartial refund!

N

Back in January I ordered a t-shirt from Fanatics as a present for my boyfriend. When it finally arrived the size was incorrect so I returned the shirt. And I must say that I wasted almost three weeks on returning it. After they've received it they sent me an email stating I would me getting a partial refund! I paid over $50 for that shirt and they gave me only $25 back! What a joke! These people turned my life into a real nightmare! I feel so disgusted. And I will continue to write negative reviews about them because I want to warn other people. Stay away from this site! Amazed they are still in business.