Family Dollar — Cashier using profanity
On November 17th at 4:45pm I walked into this Family Dollar to purchase items. I noticed a male at the counter talking to the female cashier who was very loud in conversation.
Moments later the male customer left the store.
I approached the front of the store hearing the the same female cashier using profanity. She asked me if I needed some help as she was walking towards the back of the store. I was looking so puzzled faced when she asked me was I ok?
I then asked her did she realize she was in a public place of business cursing and using profanity. The female cashier looked at me and walked away still using profanity walking towards the rear end of the store. At that time the store manager came to the front. and was shaking his head at the store clerks behavior. I asked him why is she using profanity?
The store manager told me and I quote "Because she is GHETTO" I then looked at him in SHOCK (couldn't believe what he said) and asked for store information to file a report. Before I could get the store information the female cashier continued to yell at me telling me as she was walking down the isle saying "I wasn't talking to you" and I reminded her I was talking to her.
At this point I was done with ever shopping at this store again and walked out.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in
- Family Dollar - employment
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination
- Family Dollar - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set
- Family Dollar - discrimination
- Family Dollar - fire hazard
- Family Dollar - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - customer service/cashier
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service