FairySeasonrefund/return policy

K Review updated:

I received 4 items that took about 4 weeks to receive. 2 of the 4 items were way to small and one of the items had a hole just below the right breast. I contacted customer service regarding the defective item to try to receive a replacement. Even though the measurement table was off, I was willing to eat the price of the 2 items that were 2 small but I believe that should replace or refund the defective item! I sent them pictures of the items defect and pictures of the packaging as they requested requesting a replacement and they responded today with the following 3 options to remedy the issue (none of which is acceptable to me):

1) We sell new one to you at lower price, namely, give you some preferred discount.

2) We refund you 40% to make up this error, or you can fix it up at your local place.

3) You can send it back to us for return or full refund, but the postage maybe at your side.

If the issue is there fault, they should remedy with a full refund or replacement.

This company is definitely a RIP OFF!

• Cl
    Claudeiareed Aug 31, 2018

Fairy season have not sent my items and refuse to refund. 2-3 weeks they reckon? I could have flown to wherever they make them, made them and flown back. Useless and would not recommend ever to anyone appalling

• Cl
    Claudeiareed Aug 31, 2018

Dreadful company and would never deal with them or recommend anyone to.

They’ve failed on every level.

2-3 weeks to post out clothes.

Some things you can’t wait for - spent 90 for holiday clothes for a holiday that’s been and gone and why’re they not refunding? Or sending clothes on time? They say they do not do refund - luckily Paypal say differently. Avoid!