Fairweatherrefused help when $125 credit note misplaced

S

I had a credit note worth $125 from fairweather since I returned a purchase. I misplaced this note and now fairweather refuses to issue me a duplicate. I am willing to show proof of purchase through my credit card by which they can pull up the record of the certificate on their records. But they refuse to help point blank! I find that unbelievable and very unreasonable. The lady I spoke to said that when they scan the credit note they can see a record showing that it is a credit. However, if I loose the credit note they treat it as a purchase that was made and thats it. This is unethical and terrible customer service!

• Qu
    Quilla Jul 15, 2009

I've also got a credit not for $50 +. I have my receipts clipped together with info of my return but no credit note. After 7 months I finally found something I like but they will not accept my 4 recipts with credit info taped together, because they are saying I need an extra piece of paper with a credit note I can't possibly understand why I would have4 pages clipped together and not the note !!!

I'm seeing the Manager tomorrow. So far I've only dealt with Assis Manager.

I will keep you posted.