Fairfield Inn and Suites — orangeburg south carolina
Absolutely awful experience. Booked this hotel for the pool and could not use it because a large party came in and took it over with loud use of profanity and climbing and jumping on the equipment that is supposed to aid the disabled into the pool. I was disabled, fully paralyzed in fact, in January of this year and had to expend my own energies going inside to say something when last but not least, a 4 year old in their group nearly drowned because he was unsupervised. Nothing changed. I sat it out all night. Their behavior did not change and when I mentioned this in the morning I was told that their cameras DO NOT SEE THE POOL so I should have kept coming inside and complaining. Can't believe this was real but it was...
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - Complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - call in reservation