Fairfield Inn and Suitesdirt

D Feb 17, 2019

I drove to Colimbus, GA from Savannah, GA for a work week training in Columbus. Our company headquarters is in Columbus. Upon checking in at about 7:45 PM. I do what I always do and I pull up the sheets and check around and under the mattress pad of hotel linens. There were multiple curly short black hairs, some sort of black pieces of substance and 2 oval brown objects or maybe insects. The shower curtain and floor of the bath tub were both wet as if a shower had been taken recently; a few hours. And I checked in at almost 8:00 PM!! I asked for a clean mattress pad trying to be compromising but she move me to a new room instead . good night stand in the new room had potato chip crumbs all over the top of it and a nice thick layer of dust all across the headboard edge .

Fairfield Inn may be under the Marriott Brand but this one for SURE does NOT live up to Marriott standards. I took pictures of everything and will be showing the hotel manager in the morning. I took more pictures showing a larger area as well for the manager.

They obviously do not dust nor vaccum daily either. Mattress pads should be changed after every check out just like any other linen that comes in contact with any persons body.