Factoryfast.com.auWarning To Others

G Review updated:

Please Do Not Purchase from this site. This company is very negligent with its dealings with the Australian people, providing lack of service, poor quality of goods and services and also breaches many standards of fair trading. I can make this statement through personal dealings with them.

refer to this article for further individual experiences

• Ha
    HATE FACTORY FAST Sep 20, 2011

I also have been screwed over by Factory fast. I suggest everyone go to the above link for whirlpool and read the complaints because there are a lot. I bought an exercise bike, and parts were broken, they only have an email address to contact them, and it states on there website that they will reply within 24-48 hours on business days. I sent a list of the broken parts after they emailed saying they would send the parts. A month later and i have heard no word from them, and after asking for a refund they will now not reply to my emails. I will be filing a complaint and will take them to court like alot of others have to get some respect and my money back for a crap product.

• Vi
    Vincent Richardson Oct 13, 2011

I Purchased a 12 foot trampoline for my disabled son, these ### sent me an enclosure that was too small, I kindly asked them to send the correct size enclosure including photos showing it beending the poles right in even without the foam inserts, we could barely fit it because it was so tight, their enclosures and packaging are not even labelled so you cant tell beforehand they are to small, they refused to supply the correct enclosure and said it was just incorrect instalation, anyone can see from the photos that it is to small asnd now I am left with an unsafe product, beware buying any products from this company as you will see from reading the net that they are very dishonest and arrogant and would not know the meaning of customer service.

• Vi
    Vincent Richardson Oct 13, 2011

This is an example of the trampoline supplied by this incompetent company, see the strain poles are under, it leaves gaps in bottom of netting as a result to for kids to slip out of.

Comments
    Comments

• Ly
    Lyssa !! Jun 12, 2013

This company is ###ed. I ordered a product and never received it. I contacted them thru email and they said they haven't got it in stock and will give me my money back but I've not seen my money yet and it's been a month. ###ing ###

• Gl
    Glenda Browne Apr 09, 2015

SHOCKING DODGY COMPANY WHO LIE AND DELIBERATELY RIP YOU OFF!!! PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THE ONLY PERSON WHO WINS, IS THEM!!! I AM IN DISPUTE RIGHT NOW OVER AN ITEM I ORDERED BUT WAS SENT A MUCH CHEAPER INFERIOR PRODUCT WHICH THEY FLATLY REFUSE TO TAKE BACK AND SEND ME THE CORRECT ITEM I ORDERED AND PAID FOR ON MY INVOICE. WHAT SORT OF PEOPLE ARE THEY TO DO THIS TO OUR TRUSTING AUSTRALIAN PUBLIC?????

• Re
    Reviewer86602 Jan 05, 2016

Purchased this item online for my grandson for Xmas on 30/10/2015. It arrived with bits missing and pieces broken and generally poor quality. Have been emailing them ever since and been promised replacement parts etc. for 2 months now and still nothing. POOR FAULTY QUALITY GOODS WITH EQUALLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Sardar Khan Apr 23, 2017

Bought a projector screen for $500, arrived with a faulty ND missing parts and it took them 4 months send me the parts. Very Dishonest people!

• Gi
    Gill123 Jul 18, 2017

Factory Fast let me down in a big way. Purchased a mattress, it came and as soon as it arrived I saw it was lumpy and impossible to sleep on. I contacted FactoryFast and they advised me that they do not accept returns. DON NOT BUY FROM FACTORY FAST, poor product quality and poor customer service.

• Fr
    francasartor Jul 31, 2017

My advice to the world: DO NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM FACTORY FAST!
    I purchased a safety step ladder. It is supposed to take 150kg per step, my son is under 100kg and the step warped under his weight and the whole ladder is EXTREMELY unstable and flimsy. It doesn't even stand flat on the ground. Factory Fast sent me a video on how to adjust the ladder so that it stands flat. The adjustment is a matter or twisting the rest of the ladder out of shape until the feet sit flat!!! I cannot get it through to them that the ladder is not safe. They will not take a return as they claim that the ladder is now used and is not faulty! We will not use it as we fear getting hurt.
    Factory Fast are THE WORST - DISGUSTINGLY POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS AND EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Ange0302 Dec 17, 2017

Terrible customer service. I wish that I had read this forum prior to purchasing! Still waiting on product!!

• Ar
    Architect in Australia Apr 08, 2018

Purchased building materials (tempered/toughened glazed bathroom screen) and not only was the product (della francesca bath screen) defective with chips, Factory Fast indicated their 'engineer' said it was fine to install. I work in the building design industry and chips in any what is meant to be heat strengthened glass is a very big issue. In theory the glass can explode due to abnormal stresses (glass is meant to be 2-5 times stronger than normal glass as it is stresses through a heat and rapid cooling process). When i pushed the matter and after multiple requests Factory Fast did not have a current glazing certificate. When they eventually provided a document is was a Fake Glazing certificate with a redacted company name and for a completely different type of glass (laminated). Only thing on the certificate that matched the item delivered was the dodgy certification stamp ID. Laminated glass has 2 pieces of glass either side of a piece of plastic type material and is unsightly unless the edge is concealed in a frame as you can see the 3 layers. this was a frameless glass screen advertised as complying with the Australian Standard for heat strengthened glass. Paypal said Factory Fast was under no obligation to collect the fake (and incredibly dangerous) item. if i wanted a refund i would need to repackage and freight the item back interstate. As i do not have any commercial shipping contacts the freight cost was 50% more than the purchase price and due to weight of the 2(out of 10) that would not ship the bulky heavy item. One of the two that would required me to provide a forklift at both ends of trip.

MarkSch Nov 19, 2018

Why anyone would buy from a website that has no contact details, no street address and testimonials like:
    "I am yet to open the shower screen from its packaging but it looks to be in good order
    -- Brooke NSW" - and I'm sure "Brooke" was not very happy once she opened the package!

I mean, seriously folks. Why would you?

And even then if the site is more professional than these scammers, Google "{company name} reviews or scams" and see what people are saying.

Stay away - don't feed these (most likely offshore) scammers!

• St
    Steve Hobart Apr 10, 2019

My items were apparently not successfully delivered and were sent back to the warehouse. The courier could not find us, even though we have been in the same location for three years. I've been given two options. i) have the items delivered again and pay an additional $68 for the original return postage, or ii) claim a refund minus $68 return postage, plus a 15% re-stocking fee. I am paying extra for their non-delivery and extremely poor customer service.

• Ba
    barry grey Jul 26, 2019

i purchased a 3 mtr x 6 mtr marquee from factory fast mob, they sent out a 3 mtr x 3 mtr marquee to me, it was damaged, dirty, and no instructions, it took weeks to deliver, slow as a snail, when they were contacted by me to refund my $253.00 dollars they sent me an email suggesting if i keep the damaged goods, wrong size goods, they would give me $ 100.00 . i said no, the marquee was ripped and the aluminum frame was out of shape !!! they organised a pickup after pay pal refunded my money. factory fast insisted i stay home until the marquee was picked up on a preordered day, but after losing a days income waiting for them to pick up the returned item, i had to keep it in storage as i am building my house, factory fast said if i don't assist with returning the item they will report me to a credit agency and ruin my rating.BE WARNED !!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOB !!

• Me
    Mel_C Jan 08, 2020

DO NOT purchase from this site. This company is very negligent with its dealings and breaches many standards of fair trading. Not only does their site promise that delivery will be shipped within 24 hours, it says product will be delivered withing 1 -3 business days but they they say "it USUALLY does". I wish I had taken the time to ready all the reviews before purchasing anything from Factory Fast. I am still waiting for a twelve door office gym shed storage but I am not holding my breath with the quality after reading other reviews.

Jam Tin Mar 13, 2020

I was going to purchase an item from this site, glad I red the reviews before i placed my order. Thankyou for the warnings, sorry you got scammed. My advice is you can open a recovery claim against scammers through your credit card provider. Give them all the details & apply for a reverse charge. Every time i have been scammed, I have always recovered my money . Worst case scenario I had to pay for reverse shipping costs. Dont let them get away with been scammed. J.T. Redlands, QLD.

• Ra
    Ralph Del Vecchio Jun 28, 2020

If I could give this company 0/10 I would. They delivered the wrong item 3 times in a row, it was the same wrong they keep delivering “crazy “ then they wanted to charge me a extra delivery fee for the correct item to be delivered. Eventually approximately 6 -8 weeks after the first incorrect delivery the correct item arrived. Their automatic email response system is so frustrating. They at least got back to me via email, but there is no way unfortunately that your able to get in touch with fast factory staff to ask for help!

Angela Kritas Aug 09, 2020

I purchased an outdoor blinds for my new pergola being built.
    One the item came we did not open it - due to COVID19 the project on our outdoor area was paused because we lost our jobs and the budget was tight.
    We have since recommenced the pergola and now realized that the blinds we bought are too wide in length. We asked to exchange for the smaller blinds and said we did not want a refund back for the difference in money. We just wanted to exchange for size -
    They were very unhelpful and arrogant and not compassionate at all.
    We were even about to purchase an awning from them as well this week, but they were not helpful at all.
    Do not buy from them - I have since read so many bad reviews about this company.