Menu

P
Author of the complaint
12:37 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On May 2nd 2022, I went into get the glasses I purchase at that store (246) adjusted. The employee (Darla S) tried to bend the ear piece without heating — (I was an Ocular Tech in the Navy and thought to myself she is brave to try bending the frame without heating). Needless to say she broke the ear piece right in front of me.

The frames I had were no longer in stock. She told me to pick out a new frame and return in an hour.

When I picked them up she THEN informed me the new frames were $30 more than the old frames.

I paid because I have to see BUT I never should have been charged anything. I wasn’t looking for a new pair of glasses. I just bought them 8 months earlier. I didn’t break them — she did. It wasn’t my fault they didn’t have my frame in stock.

I own a small business and if we make a mistake we make it right because it is the right thing to do even if it cost us extra.

Very poor business practice!

[protected]@Hotmail.com

More EyeMart Express complaints & reviews

EyeMart Express - defective eye glasses
EyeMart Express - bait and switch
EyeMart Express - employee
EyeMart Express - poor service & dishonesty
EyeMart Express - service
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
EyeMart Express - pretty much everything.
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments