Extra Space Storage — my full refund I was promised never received
I rented a space through Brian at the Castle Rock location, the next day we realized that it was too small. Called customer service and found a larger space for much less. They cancelled my contract and I did another contract with Lone Tree. I was assured I would get my full refund and Brian confirmed. I called constantly to follow up on my refund and got the run around. Finally over 2 weeks later Brian called and told me I should be getting it, never did until almost a month later and me calling customer service and Brian like every other day. Very frustrating and stressful. But when they want their money they get it immediately. FINALLY got my refund and it is not the full amount. I left Brian numerous phone calls, it was like crickets. I'm so tired of calling Customer Service because I don't get anywhere. I just want my money back and for all my hassle I want one month free. it's not fair and that is not good customer service.
More Extra Space Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Extra Space Storage - storage fees and late charges. 
- Extra Space Storage - incompetent and unprofessional storage facility 
- Extra Space Storage - fraud and scam 
- Extra Space Storage - problems paying on time; sneaky rate increases 
- Extra Space Storage - beware extra space storage
- Extra Space Storage - I am complaining about the service
- Extra Space Storage - stay away from them
- Extra Space Storage - locker
- Extraspace Storage - extraspace storage
- Extra Space Storage - forced to pay for insurance that provides inadequate coverage for negligence!