ExploreTriptickets

J Aug 11, 2018 Review updated:

Contact bbb I don't know how they still have an a+, they are scammers!!! They had the nerve to call me 6 times at 655 am and then changed my seat selections without my authorization.

Booked tickets, tried to cancel within 24 hours there was a 250 charge, fine never mind I'll keep the dates, mind you this was within 1 hour of purchasing (my bad didn't notice the midnight date change). I thought it was ridiculous... but then came the craziness. I get a call today, 3 days after I've purchased the tickets and I'm told that I need to pay $149 dollars extra to get seats. WHAT?! I'm traveling with twin 3-year-olds to Asia, a 13-hour flight. The man says that if I don't pay we won't sit together, in other words, I will have 2 toddlers sitting in between people. Obviously I call EVA and they try the best they can do because they obviously don't want 2 kids running around. My question is why didn't they inform me of this fee before?!!?! Ok so I'm on the phone with them again (exploretrip) and now they are telling me I need to pay only $100, but they can't guarantee my flight back will have seats together. I went online myself, didn't pay extra, and was able to get the seats assigned together for the leg out. I didn't tell the rep on the phone that yet, and he's really trying to charge me $100 for something I can do online by myself for free. He kept telling me to listen to him, and I asked him why, since he was lying to me. I asked if I pay the 100 if he can guarantee that we will sit together, and he says no, SO WHY WOULD I PAY!!! I wish there was more I can do than file this complaint, they use some company called https://www.feefo.com for their complaints and so I'm going to be sending a complaint through that as well. Save your time, money and headaches, go to Vayma instead! And BBB why in the world is the company still an A when there are more complaints than anything else!!!

Mahendra Ahuja Aug 13, 2018

I have not received the partial refund from the travel company. They have received the money from Airlines but I have not received the money in my bank account.