Experian Information Solutions Logo

Experian Information Solutions

Having problems with Experian Information Solutions?

Experian Information Solutions Customer Service Contacts

+1 714 830 7000 (Head Office)
+1 224 698 5600 (Office In Schaumburg, IL)
+1 866 751 1323 (Data Breach Support)
+1 800 854 7201 (Technical Support)
+1 800 478 0650 (Business Data Reporting)
+1 888 243 6951 (Credit Services)
+353 18 469 100 (Ireland HQ)
+44 203 042 4200 (United Kingdom)
+44 115 941 0888 (Operational HQ, UK)
The Sir John Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park

Newenham House, Northern Cross, Malahide Road, Dublin 17, Ireland

United Kingdom
Cardinal Place, 80 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL, United Kingdom

Operational Headquarters
The Sir John Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom

Brazil
Alameda dos Quinimuras, 187, CEP 04068-900, Planalto Paulista, São Paulo

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Experian Information Solutions Customer Service. Initial Experian Information Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Experian Information Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Experian Information Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with Experian Information Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Experian Information Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Experian Information SolutionsExperian free credit check

Hi,

I've fallen victim to the Experian credit check scam, where they automatically enroll you in their highest tier of membership as described here.

I am looking for any legal help that I can take against this as I was signed up for this service for 1 year and 8 months, which is an absolutely ridiculous amount to pay for a free service.

Any help will be appreciated.

Dylan

Jun 15, 2020

Experian — Their services et al

You can not reach a live person to resolve an issue. When you call their phone numbers any where...

Aug 09, 2019

Experian Information Solutions — unethical charges on my credit card

I recently found out that Experian was charging my credit card for $21.95 a month. It went on for three...

Experian Information Solutionsunauthorized credit report freeze. problems logging in

I have never had such unprofessional experience as with your company. Really unbelievable. I had problems logging into my account for weeks. Have right username, reset password. When tried logging in afterwards, was given 866 number. When called number there was nev er any way to speak to person — just crazy computer going around and around. If you give an 800 number to call than you have someone there to answer. Unbeleivable. To make things worse as was trying going around with stupid automatic system - it said that it froze my credit report. Never asked to freeze my credit report. I"m done with this crazy company and you can be sure that I will publicize this further if not resolved immediately - I need my freez to be removed immediately_ it was never requested. Totally unbelieivable,. Finally got to someone by pressing the digit for"clients". You don't really care about anyone besides"clients" seems. Spoke to kate 4212. Terrible terrible service. Terrible company terrible service,. Issue not resolved. Cant believe this company is not some third-world company. Or maybe it is?

Experian Information Solutionsmy credit information security

Experian uses coercive practices when it comes to the security of their consumer accounts. I cancelled my paid membership that allowed me to lock or unlock my Experian credit information at will but I had added a credit report freeze long before I had a membership account with the option to lock or unlock my report. After I cancelled that account I found out the credit freeze I had placed on my account no longer existed, thereby leaving my credit account exposed to possible fraud on my account. I did not know that Experian had left me exposed to credit fraud for three days when I received an email stating (Because you've cancelled your paid membership and no longer have access to CreditLock, your Experian credit file has been unlocked. So, any upcoming scheduled lock or unlock has been cancelled. Upgrade your account to use this feature again). It was not explained to me that the credit freeze I had placed on my account before I opened my paid information account had been removed from my Experian account. I feel this is deceptive and coercive in order to get me to reopen one of their paid accounts.

Experian Information Solutionsexperian

I called Experian to ask them to remove a fraud alert that I did not place on my report. When the rep ask me a question he did not read the question correctly and therefore I answered the question wrong. After asking to speak with a supervisor and explaining to her that her rep was having trouble reading the question to me and it seems as if he did not speak English the supervisor then hung up the phone on me. Now I can not get through to customer service and I am being blocked from uploading my documents to prove my identity so I can remove the fraud alert. Hard working people should not be allowed to be treated this way by a credit reporting company. Please help me.

Experianfraud

I finally opened my account to look at it. My daughter found fraud from experian that I never ran. I have never bought anything or did anything that would require experian to run my credit. They did it automatically every month right on time around 4 pm. That is automatic if you ask me. They have charged my card over $500. We had to go through several calls and they were rude rude people. I don't know why social security has a company like this handling peoples money. I sent in the fraud paperwork and of course they "couldn't find any prove any fradulaunt activity" and refused to give the money back. Of course they assumed I gave the card to someone or let people in my account. I gave my daughter permission to help me when I visited and they refused to let her talk even with me there on speaker phone. They said if we didn't get off speaker they would hang up and threat after threat after threat. Now I need to find corporate and go higher. Sometimes it doesn't even work in the stores and makes me look bad like there is nothing in the card. Direct express sucks.

Experian Information Solutionswebsite

I have a credit alert and have tried to CALL and go online to speak to someone about this, but their website sucks!!! Holy crap, get with the program! Your options do not address my issue and I cannot get a single human being on the phone. Ridiculous! Worse is that you have been hacked and lost hundreds of thousands peoples info - you d think you would be trying harder!

Experian — credit bureau

I paid 19.99 to access my experian report and credit score and since 5/30/2018 I have not been provided a...

Experian Information Solutionscan't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing!

I have been on hold for 1:32 & still holding, almost 2 hours!!! No fax number, can't send an online dispute, it's insane. The chat line just gives me the customer number, not sure why the chat is offered when they can't help with anything? I'm in the middle of closing on a house, and you have a collection on my report that I have a release letter from the collection agency & the creditor but I can't get anything to you. This is crazy!

can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing!

Experian Information SolutionsTerrible

Dreadful. Don't bother.
                Good luck in trying to get rid of them.
                They make a lot of promises including a free trial. But anyway when you start using them, they charge you.
                No, not that one dollar, but much more. And now I can't make them stop charging me every day. I haven't subscribed to their service, [robably, it was automatically done once I used their service. And now they have my credit card information and are able to do anything they want. I am very nervous...

Experiancontract

I was charged $24.99 for something that I didn't ask for. They offered a $4.99 charge to check my credit scores. That's all ! Then a few weeks later, I was charged again another 24.99 for three months of their service. I didn't ask, nor did I want this service . I didn't call because the wait was over an hour on the phone.
                  I have written them a note asking them to refund this amount, and am waiting for a response .

Experian — charged me $21.95 for the last three months and now they only want to refund one month

I was looking at me bank statement and noticed a charge for $21.95 and saw that it was from Experian. I...

Experian — unauthorized charges to my checking account

I Kylor Baker, received a bank notice of my account being in the negative I went to talk to someone at the...

ExperianMember service and dispute department

Name: [removed]
                    Membership ID#: [removed]
                    Phone Number: [removed]

I called [protected] to see why my credit score decreased 11 points from January to February and I was transferred six different times between the Membership Services team and the Disputes team, which is Very Poor customer service especially for service that you are paying for. I had to ask to speak to someone in management after speaking to the 5th person to get this issue escalated. The six people that I spoke with on the phone, which I was on the phone for over an hour finally escalated the issue. I am in the process of purchasing a home and for Experian to not have answers of why my score decreased and they are the ones who decreased it is ridiculous. I would like a resolution very soon or I will be reporting this to the CFPB.

Experian Direct — Scam!

I joined Experian Direct Direct several yrs ago opting to view my monthly report for $9.95/mo. During the...

Transunion, Equifax And ExperianLies,lies and more lies.

People should not trust credit reports! The whole system is a greedy scam!

• Si
                          Simon Robbie Mar 23, 2015

They should be forced to provide email and not allowed to sign you up for recurring charges. If they can't give you another free credit report for the year, they should just give you a copy of the last one. I had to pay $15.95 for my report even as their site wouldn't give me the free one :-(.

• Tr
                          truth is mine Jul 29, 2014

so what happened? what information did they not assist you with?

racist much?

Transunion, Experian And EquifaxLie to everyone!

These places are a major scam. I can't believe the government promotes these three crooked reporting bureaus. They have a monopoly and are screwing the consumers. The information they have is not even legit. They are so many inaccuracies. This place does not protect consumers but protects the owners wallets. If you have a problem with their information you cant do anything about it. They will ignore you and the people who work here will make your credit worse.<br />
                        <br />
                        They also outsource by hiring incompetent Indians, so if you call them you won't understand a word they say. Also who is to say these random Indians couldn't hijack your information including credit card?<br />
                        <br />
                        They charge you for things that are free. And mess up your credit because of their incompetence and greed.<br />
                        <br />
                        These are the people we turn to in order to protect us? what a joke! Protect yourselves because clearly these credit reporting agencies don't care!<br />
                        <br />
                        People should not trust credit reports! The whole system is a greedy scam!

Experian — Sophisticated Fraud Program

I noticed a charge of 19.95 from "experian *cr [protected] ca" this week. I googled it to see what the heck it...

Experian — Credit Report

I am an American Citizen who lives in Spain since October of 2011 due to a Job offer, I visit USA...