Excelsior CollegeDiscrimination, Rubric Scoring, and Lies

T

Do you know that Excelsior College actively engages rubric scoring and lies to discriminate against me, their student? In other words, they are biting the hands that feed them! Do you bite the hands of your mother who feeds you? That’s what they are doing to me; bite my hands that feed their mouth with my $1, 400 tuition for a useless course that was forced upon me, a Liberal Arts Capstone course, or otherwise I could not graduate. I call this intimidation and retaliation.

This Capstone course offers nothing new to me other than the Power Point concept. I know about tolerance, but some of their teachers don’t. I know about critical thinking, but their teachers don’t. I know about ethics, but they don’t by the fact that they try to cover up lies by covering each other’s butt. They preach what they don’t do. They teach many different courses in ethics. I guess those ethics courses are for students only, and not for Excelsior College teachers, their Provost, or their President.

For example, one of the main complaint issues that I have filed with Excelsior College is on discrimination; specifically, with regard to assignment M5A1 (Power Point Outline) and M7A1 (Power Point Presentation). The contents of both are significantly identical, but for M7A1 (rubric scoring) I received 85%, but for the M5A1 (non-rubric scoring) I received 93%.. I asked Jamey Heit, PhD, the class instructor, to convert the M5A1 into a rubric scoring form. But he refused!

What is he trying to hide from me? What is the Provost and the President of Excelsior College trying to hide from me? I have sent them copies of my complaint about these issues, but they ignored them as if these problems were never addressed in my complaint, that they don’t exist, or simply play dumb! Why are they discriminating against me? Again, what are they trying to hide from me? Where are their ethics?

They play dumb and sent me blank rubric forms, which to me is a form of harassment. Why? Because, that’s not what I have asked for; I have asked for rubric scoring of M5A1, but they sent me blank rubric forms. I did not ask for these blank forms.

San Bernardino Valley College (http://www.valleycollege.edu/) offers a one semester class in Power Point skills. Riverside City College (http://rcc.edu/Pages/home.aspx) also offers a one semester class in Power Point presentation. All Junior Colleges offer a one semester course in Power Point.

Excelsior College, on the other hand, offers cheap “links” that are useless, old, obsolete and don’t work, all in one weekend. They must have assumed that I am a Power Point PRO.

I believe that I have been deceived by Excelsior College. I believe that I have been discriminated against by Excelsior College.